Chapter Ten*

He messes with her innocence just for fun.

~

"This will show you who you belong to" he says as his large hand met my butt cheeks.

SMACK...

The stinging sensation drove me crazy as I bit my lower lip. I wanted to push him off of me so badly. But I knew how things would only get out of hands if I did so. 

SMACK...SMACK...SMACK...

I groaned as he spanked me over and over again until my butt cheeks were raw and pink. I was positive he left hand prints over my butt as I felt the stinging sensation. 

SMACK... 

He smacked me once again, I whimpered as I sinked lower. The pain was all to much, my hips were now lowering at the pain.

"Higher" he roared at the realization of my uncomfortable position. I bit my lower lip harder and obeyed him as I raised my hip higher. He spanked me again as I hissed loudly, he had no pity, that only made him spank me again but this one was different, his palm spanked my sex as I grunted. Fuck.

"N-not there" I stuttered shutting my eyes close, tightly at the feeling.

"Are you talking back at me again, Miss Johnson" he growled.

What do you think.

"Isn't this punishment enough" he spoke now spanking me as my knees grew weaker.

"You're spanking the wrong area Harry" I admitted embarrassingly as my cheeks flushed.

That only made him froze. I wiped my head to the side to observe him as he stared at me with pure hunger in his eyes.

And I knew this was wrong but I was strangely very turned on by this spanking thing. I just din't wanted to admit it. 

His touch made me insane but I wanted it, I craved for it. For his touch. I just din't want him to know that.

His slack's grew tighter as I noticed his evident bulge that was now forming in his pants. He grew harder at the sight of me as he observed my throbbing area as I wiggled uncomfortably under his gaze.

Oh god.

I was already wet for him and now he knew that.

This was so wrong.

"Fucking hell Milly, I wanted to punish you not pleasure you" He hissed with venom laced in his voice as my eyes grew wider at his tone.

"It fucking hurts" I shouted irritated with his attitude as I glanced to my side.

As the atmosphere grew silent I stared at him warily "That's not what you're pussy says" he spoke now glaring at it as he licked his pink plum lips.

I glared at him as his eyes narrowed on my wet center, making me nervous.

"Stop looking at it" I snapped at him as his eyes grew darker as I stared up at him. 

"This is mine" he spoke as he held my thighs and shoved his face in between my legs. I gasp as I felt his tongue coming nearer to my center, my breath suddenly hitched in my throat as he licked my slit clean making me moan.

Fuck me, literally.

I peaked under me as I stared down at his head full of curls. My eyes now shutting close at the blissful sensation he was giving me. His lips were now molesting me as he showered my lower lips with kisses as he grabbed a hold of my thighs. And thats when I lost control. My mouth now wide agape as I moaned under his power.