Chapter Two

She was like the moon. Part of her was always hidden away.

~

There was a feeling I have never felt before. My body was sending me to a happy place, it was calming and relaxing. But then as I tried to move I suddenly felt something hard and cold. The object was too cold and I strangely had a feeling that I was half naked as well.

Odd.

My breath caught in my throat and my eyes shot wide open, like as if I was electrocuted. I had the urge to seat up but something was holding me back. I gasped as my eyes flickered to the top of my head now staring at my wrist that was over my head.

Handcuffs. It was an exotic object, that I haven't personally saw.

I din't understand why was I laying on a strange bed naked with handcuffed wrist over my head. As time pass my eyes grew wider now understand my situation. But how did I get in this position without even knowing?

Panic raced trough me as my heart was now beating ten times faster then it was before. How did I even got here?

I examined my surrounding. I was in a room. But this wasn't mine. This room was big. Bigger then my own room. The bed was a queen sized bed, I noticed how soft and comfy it was with dark red sheets. The room was dark as well. I twisted my head to my side only to see a window beside the bed that had dark red curtains as well. I was in a place unrecognizable, I have never came here before and my anxiety only grew.

Why me?

I shut my eyes closed hoping to escape this place and waking up and from this dream. But this was no dream at at all, I grew miserable when I heard a creaking sound coming from the huge brown door that woke me up. I opened my eyes to stare straight a head from me to

see a door that I haven't notice before. I watched it as it was pushed open now revealing the person behind.

Harry.

I stared at him with wide eyes,

down to up. He was wearing all black once again. He was wearing a black shirt were his top buttons were unbuttoned showing of his two swallows. He was wearing a black blazer over his dark jeans and his black sueded boots. His hair was even more disheveled than the last time I checked. Nevertheless he was looking pretty good, there was no denying it. My eyes found his as I stared hesitantly at him. 

His eyes now narrowed on mine as he frowned with his brows furrowed as if he was angry. "Good you're up" he said giving me a side glance as I stared anywhere else but his eyes.

And then all of a sudden, I remembered how I was in my locker with my front pushed by him and then everything went black.

My cheeks flushed as I felt embarrassed with the vulnerable state I was under his power. "Where am I?" I ask timidly, my eyes now finding his as I stared up at him with confusion written in my eyes. 

I stared at him as he stared down at me with his infamous smirk. "My house, baby doll" he said now walking closer to my side.

My brows furrowed in confusion as I watched him walk closer. But he din't seem too happy as I stared at his emotionless face. "Now get up" he spoke harshly with venom laced in his voice.This man has issues.

I tried to get up out of bed but I couldn't do it. Not with my handcuffed wrists holding me back.

Oh my god.

"Oh wait I forgot you're handcuffed baby doll maybe next time you'll learn you're lesson." Harry teased now getting my attention as my eyes narrowed back on his as I stared at that stupid grin on his face.