Grey Ship {Tauriel PoV}

"Tauriel! Tauriel!" Legolas calls, his voice gay and cheery. My eyes open and I sit up, slowly coming to my feet as I shake off the remnants of my nap beside one of the pools, which I have spent more and more time beside, "Alas, here you are, mellon-nin." I smile as he appears. I notice the bright sparkling of his ice blue eyes immediately, they're the most lively I've ever seen. 

"Legolas." 

"Come, Tauriel, I have much to tell you." He instructs. 

"About what?" 

"When we reconciled, I informed you that I was staying in Middle-Earth for someone. It is time now that you learn who." I grin and resist the urge to tackle him, excited to finally figure out who has restored my long time friend. 

"I have waited most patiently, Legolas. Who is she?" 

"Lady Glorfindiel Erthanist." 

"Lady Erthanist?!" I muse, almost disbelieving him for I am well aware of the familial feud between his and Erthanist's respective fathers. He nods with great sincerity. 

"Yes, Tauriel. Lady Erthanist." 

"She saved you from Bruinen." 

"Yes. She rescued me just in time, and has revived my heart and spirit."

"I know, I just did not believe it would be her- the daughter of your father's former rival." 

"Operative word, former," Legolas points out, breaking into a gallant smile, "Adar-nin and Glorfindel have both given their blessings upon our courtship!" 

"That is wonderful, mellon!" I congratulate and hug him. He returns the embrace, "I am very happy for you. You really deserve this." 

"I am glad to finally tell you, Tauriel. You've been my friend for centuries, and for that I am very grateful." 

My lips pull downwards. I have to tell him now. 

"Legolas,.. I am very glad to have been your friend and even happier now that you've finally found your love," I take a deep breath, "I hope to find mine in Valinor. I leave on the morrow for the Grey Havens." We separate and he smiles sadly. 

"I am glad you are finally departing to where you shall find peace. You deserve such, for your heart still weeps. I wish you the best of fortunes there." 

"Thank you, Legolas..," I sigh, brushing away a strayed tear. I have to change the topic, "You told me of a favor you wished me to perform." 

"Yes, I did ask a favor of you. I have collected the items I should wish you to take with you to the undying lands. They are in my quarters." 

"Of course. What are these items?" I inquire as we make our way to his chambers. 

"Journals and sketches, some for my family and the others for Erthanist's. Not too much, but enough. I also have something for you alone." He explains. 

"What is it?" 

"You shall see shortly." I silence until we finally get to his bedroom. I wait outside while he retrieves these things. Legolas reemerges carrying a leather satchel full to the brim and an object wrapped in a thick blanket. After handing me the satchel he gently places the blanket in my hands.

"This is for me?" 

"Yes." 

I slowly remove the blanket and gasp. My bow- fully restored- and my old quiver now rest in my arms again. 

"I wanted you to have them back." 

"Oh thank you, Legolas, thank you!" I gush. 

"You're welcome, mellon-nin." 

Months Later...

I smile as the ship pulls into the port of Aman. Valinor is more beautiful than I ever fathomed, and I can feel the burden which has been resting on my spirits slowly ease. Elves, perfectly happy, are bustling about and my sailing companions are eager to disembark, but I stay behind a little and look back in the direction of Middle-Earth. Remembering all I left behind. As I turn back around, Legolas' favor comes to mind. I hurry off the ship and begin asking around for Legolas' family. It takes a little while but I finally come to a secluded home on the outskirts of Aman, nestled in a grove of tall trees. I begin to walk towards the door, "Might I ask whom you are, child?" A feminine voice inquires. I turn around. 

"Elvenqueen Gilrin." 

Hope you enjoyed it! Thanks for reading!

~Uilosris