The Author May Or May Not Have Based Pinkie Pie On Themselves

Pinkie Pie's POV:
"Shut up!" I screamed at my alarm. That son of a bitch is to loud. I slammed my arm all over it to turn it off. Finally it shut off, and I glanced up, 7:00 A.M.

Holy shit! I'm gonna be late!

I sprang out of the bed, and ran to eat breakfast. I poured the cereal and milk into the cup, got a spoon, and started eating. Afterwards I ran to the bathroom to brush my teeth and do some shit to my hair. I threw on my shirt and skirt, and checked the clock.

It was 7:30, I had to go! I didn't have time to get socks so I just threw my boots on. That's not going to be pleasant later, but I don't really have time to worry about that now. I put on my little jacket, and slipped my phone and headphones into a pocket.

I ran to catch the bus. When I got on, I checked my phone, and saw that I had a text from Twilight. I checked it, and talked to her on the way to school.

--Text Conversation--
TS: Hey, Pinkie. I need to talk to you about something at school.
PP: Okie dokie lokie! We can talk at lunch! Or in the halls if I catch after 1st period! See you at school!
TS: Awesome! See you to!
--End Of Conversation--

I hated the bus ride. All these idiots screaming at each other. A few were smoking. There was some alcohol scattered around here and there. I'm pretty sure there were two girls doing drugs in the back. I plugged in my headphones and turned on my favorite band, Fall Out Boy.

"This ain't a scene, it's a goddamn arms race...." I muttered under my breath.

"Ooooooh... did coot wittle Pinkie Pie say a bad word?" I heard Cheese Sandwich laugh. We were good friends, but I knew he liked me. He teased the crap out of me too. He was nice, and funny, but I just didn't like him the same way. "Aah... I'm just kidding. I know that look, those dumbasses back there drive me crazy, too." He continued.

He understands, I don't know why only crazy people get it. These idiots smoking, drinking, and snorting  aren't respectable! Why do people look up to them!? There are people out there who have depression, suicidal thoughts! Who struggle every day and then come here with a smile on their face so that no one worries about them! No one pays attention to these people, no one helps them. These idiots put a beer to their lips or Marijuana in between their teeth, and they run the school. I hate our society. Gerard Way was right, teenagers are scary as fuck.

I finished my personal crisis and walked to school after saying goodbye to Cheese. I jumped off to 1st period, which I shared with my friends Rainbow Dash and Fluttershy. They were dating.

--Time Skip--

Twilight's POV:
I freaking hate Language Arts! This subject is stupid. Thank God we only have five minutes until lunch. Our teacher rattled on about gerunds or something. I heard the bell ring and jumped up, running to Pinkie Pie.

We were walking down the halls, and I grabbed her arm and pulled her to an empty table, "Ah!" She screamed, "Twilight!" We sat down, and I turned her around. We had been friends since third grade, and I needed to tell her something really important.

"Pinkie Pie, I have... a crush on you. I have for a while. Since fourth grade, when the other girls were talking about how cute the boys were, I felt that about you. Every other girl went around falling in love with guys, well Pinkie, I've fallen in love with you." I said, hoping that she would say yes... and that we could be more than friends.

Pinkie's POV:
Wait... what was she saying? She was... in love with me? "Oh Twi!" I screamed, throwing my arms around her, "I love you too! Oh I feel the same way absolutely!" I started to tear up. I backed up a little and looked at her in the eyes, "Wait! I need to tell you some really personal things about myself. Can you... come over after school?"

"Uh... yeah. What kind of stuff haven't you told me? I've known you for over half my life. I thought I knew everything there is to know about you." Twilight said, shocked at the fact that I kept secrets from her.

"Well... don't worry, you'll know absolutely everything there is to know about me by tomorrow." I leaned in and whispered, "I'm one kinky motherfucker." I kissed her on the cheek and walked to where our friends were.

Twilight came over too, blushing like crazy. She still had a shocked look on her face. I nudged her with my elbow, and she perked up. "Oh! Guys, we have something to tell you!" She said, "Pinkie and I are dating!"

"That's great sugarcube!" Applejack said happily.

"Amazing darling!" Rarity added.

"That's totally awesome!" Rainbow yelled.

"Yay!" Fluttershy finished, and smiled.

"That's not all!" I said, "I want to invite you all over for a sleepover, for last day of school. It starts tonight, and ends Monday morning! Can you come?" They all nodded, "what time should we come over?" Rainbow asked.

"Around 3!" I said, "See you there!"

The bell rang, and we walked back to class. The intercom called the six of us to go home. I'm not sure why, though. It was the last day of school... that means a half day, we were getting out in ten minutes. I don't care but...

Twilight was coming home with me, so we piled into my aunt's car. She dropped me off at my house, and went to her home a block away.

I lived alone, but I could literally go through a door in my fence in the back yard and be at my aunt's house.

All six of us except Applejack lived alone. She lived on a farm with her family. Twilight and I settled down on the sofa, so that I can tell her about the things she doesn't know about me.