A Collision Of Twilight And Sunset

Twilight's POV:
Pinkie Pie and I had been talking a lot since Sunset invited me to the movies.

"It's not a date!" I yelled to Pinkie Pie, she had been worrying about me since last night. "Don't worry cupcake, I'll be safe. Nothing will happen, and if it does, I'll stop it."

"Fine!" She crossed her arms and made a pouty face, "Just... stay safe Twilight. Remember what happened last time we went to the movies? I just... I won't be able to forgive myself if something happens and I'm not there to help you."

"I'll be fine Pinkie." I said, kissing her on the forehead. "Nothing will happen, and of it does, I can take care of myself."

She gave a weak smile, and then handed me a metal cylinder. "This... is my party cannon. Take it. You can use this to defend yourself. Trust me, I've had to use it a few times." She giggled and put the collapsible cannon in my bag.

I looked at my watch, 6:35 P.M., better get going. "Okay Pinkie, I have to go." I said, and headed toward the door.

"Wait!" She yelled, "I'll walk you over there."

I sighed, but agreed. We walked over to Sunset's house and knocked on the door.

Sunset's mom answered this time, "Oh, you must be Twilight! And Pinkie, nice to see you again!"

"Nice to see you too Ms. Shimmer!" Pinkie smiled.

Ms. Shimmer turned to the inside, "Sunset! Your friend is here!" she yelled.

"Coming Mom!" Sunset yelled back, she got down stairs and saw me and Pinkie. "Hey Twilight! Pinkie Pie, nice to see you to! Ready Twilight?" She asked.

I nodded, and we started walking to Sunset's car.

"So, since I don't want to burden you to much, Pinkie and I decided that Pinkie would come and pick me up after the movie." I said.

Sunset looked a little dissapointed, but nodded. "I didn't know Pinkie Pie had a car...." She said.

I nodded. "Yeah, it's that one." I said, pointing to the pink and blue minivan.

"Oh...." She said. We walked towards her car and hopped in.

Sunset's POV:
"So do you have any other friends or is it just you and Pinkie against the world?" I laughed.

Twilight smiled, "No. I have four other close friends. Rarity, Applejack, Rainbow Dash, and Fluttershy."

"Oh.... What are they like?" I asked.

"Well Rarity is really into fashion, she designs dresses and stuff for us to wear. Applejack works on a farm, she's really sweet. She calls everyone sugarcube too, her and Rarity are dating. Then you have Fluttershy and Rainbow Dash, they're dating each other too. Fluttershy is a really quite, shy person. She also volunteers at the animal shelter whenever she can. She loves animals, runs her own little veterinary clinic, and she has about seventy pets herself. Then there's Rainbow Dash, she's the captain of pretty much every sports team. She's really nice though." She finished her information dump and looked over at me, "What about you? What were your friends like?"

I frowned, "I didn't really have friends. Unlike you, no one really ever forgave me for being such a jerk."

"That's awful, I'll be your friend, and Pinkie makes friends with whoever she makes eye contact with. Plus the other four will be happy to be your friend I'm sure." She said, making me smile.

"Thanks Twilight." I replied.

We got to the movie theaters and chose a movie.

--Time Skip--

Twilight's POV:
Sunset and I walked out of the movie theaters after watching The Shallows.

"That movie was great!" Sunset beamed.

I nodded, "Yeah it was really good."

We walked to the edge of the curb, and waited for Pinkie Pie.

"Twilight?" Sunset said.

I turned to look at her, "Yes Sunse-" I was cut off.

Sunset her rammed her lips into mine.

She was making out with me. I tried everything I could to break the kiss, but she was to strong. I couldn't get loose.

I heard a door slam and Sunset stopped to look up, giving me a chance to break the kiss.

Pinkie was driving away.

"WHAT THE HELL?!?!" I screamed, punching Sunset. I stormed off the edge of the plaza and hopped on a bus to Pinkie's neighborhood.

(A/N: Sorry the chapter is so short but I had to write this quick.)