There's Really Nothing More Romantic Than Picnics And Sunsets

Twilight's POV:
It had been a few day since the... uh... incident. Pinkie Pie was doing better, I made sure to compliment her every chance I got. We screwed around with her kinks and stuff a lot more. She seemed happier, and I was too.

"Twilight?" She asked, rolling over in bed and staring at me. Her bright blue eyes were as bright as ever, and her messy raspberry-colored hair was all over her pillow.

"Yeah Pinkie?" I responded.

She pressed her forehead against mine and embraced me. She snuggled up closer and gave me a long kiss. She ran her fingers through my hair and stroked my cheek.

"Thank you. Thank you so much. For being here, for putting up with my outbursts. I know I'm not perfect, but I love you Twilight, and I want to thank you. Thank you for loving me back." She finished and kissed me again.

I didn't know what to say, so I just nodded. She leaned in close again, and went in for another kiss. Just before our lips touched, she licked my nose.

"Ack! Pinkie!" I yelled, startled by what happened.

"What? I'm just playing!" She said cutely. She had a mishevious grin and a playful look in her eyes.

"Ooooooh..." I started, "so you wanna play huh? Well let's play!" I yelled and started tickling the crap out of her.

Everywhere, sides, underarms, feet, nowhere was safe from my fingers.

We went on like this for about twenty minutes... until Pinkie Pie came on my bed.

"Pinkie!" I giggled.

She blushed when she realized what she did, "Oh my gosh! I'm so sorry Twilight!"

I sighed, and tried to keep a straight face. I couldn't. "That's okay Pinkie, go get changed." I said through giggles.

She ran to grab some clothes out of her closet and ran off to get herself... uhm.... cleaned up.

Once she got finished changing, she called me into the other room.

She had a teal plaid over shirt, with a neon blue tee underneath. She had on a bright pink skirt, and was standing barefoot.

"Hey Twilight, guess what!" She had her phone in her hand and was blowing bubblegum.

"Yeah cupcake?" I asked.

"Fluttershy and Rainbow Dash invited us out to a picnic tonight at Lovebird Hill! They said Rarity and Applejack already accepted!" She finished up and smiled.

"You wanna go?" I asked, hoping she said yes. A picnic with our friends sounded great! And Lovebird Hill was known for having some of the most romantic scenery in town!

She gave a huge smile and said, "Absolutely!"

I loved her smile.

I grinned, "Great! What time should we be there?"

"She said 5:30 which is about...... one hour from now!" She finished.

I nodded and went to get ready.

--Time Skip--

We got to the top of Lovebird Hill, and met Rainbow Dash and Fluttershy there.

Applejack and Rarity got here last.

We sat and ate together, caught up about the last week's events. We laughed together, we sang together. We all stared at the sunset. Life was good. Pinkie and I were together, and we were all friends. I cuddled up closer to Pinkie Pie, kissed her on the forehead, and I knew that this was how I wanted to spend the rest of my life.

(A/N: Hey everyone. This chapter is kind of short but that's because this is the end of the story. I'm on vacation right now, so I had to finish this quick. I'll start working on my next story real soon. It'll be a human Flutterdash story. After that I have an original story in the works. Then I have three more stories planned, but those are surprises. Feel free to leave a story suggestion. If there's a ship you like (as long as I ship it too) then I'll do something with it!)