Take On The World

Pinkie's POV:
Finding Dory was great! Almost made me forget about those assholes at the snack line.

"Hey Pinkie," Twilight starts, "do you still want to go to Hot Topic? I mean, we can just go home if you'd rather."

It was nice that she was so worried about me. "I'm fine Twilight, are you okay?" I asked. "No, Pinkie!" Twilight yelled, scaring me a little. "You will not make this about me! You got the worst of it and I am worried about you. This is up to you, so please... are you okay?"

I threw my arms around her, and started to cry. "Oh Twilight! Thank you... I'm fine... really. Let's go to the mall, we can invite the others." I said, and gave her a kiss.

She nodded, and asked the others if they wanted to go to the mall. They all said yes. I hopped in Twilight's car, and we headed for the mall, with the others close behind.

"Hey, Twilight?" I asked, "Do you think I'm obnoxious? I heard other girls saying that if I didn't throw good parties no one would be my friend because I'm so annoying. Do you think I'm annoying?"

She pulled up to a red light and faced me, "Pinkie Pie..." She put her hand on my face, "of course I don't think you're annoying. You know what's annoying? People who only like you for your parties. Pinkie, you..." She kissed my forehead, "...are perfect. I love you."

We kept going, and I honestly was incredibly thankful for Twilight. She was probably one of the only reasons I was still here. I can honestly say that Twilight has saved my life, even if she doesn't know it.

Twilight's POV:
I can't believe she could even think such bad things about herself. She was so focused on making everyone happy, that she never remember to give a shit about herself.

One time, she went three days without eating or sleeping because she was planning a party for my 16th birthday. She came to school all three days as if nothing was wrong, bright and energetic as always. I slept over the day before my birthday, and she didn't sleep or eat the whole time I was there. I felt so awful after finding out that I couldn't eat a single bite of cake, and Pinkie Pie worried about me not eating.

She never said anything to anyone, I guess she didn't want anyone to care about her. Sometimes, though, I can here her insulting herself in the bathroom or when she thinks she's alone. Whenever I ask her about it, though, she changes the subject.

I was worried about her, and we needed to talk. "Pinkie Pie, we need to talk. Right now." I said. She looked worried, but nodded. "I hear what you say when you think you're alone, and I know what you'd do to make others happy. Pinkie, you need to stop. You are not a waste of oxygen, you are not annoying, and you most certainly are not a disappointment. I don't know what makes you hate yourself so much, but you need to stop because you are such a beautiful and perfect human being and I could never love anyone more."

She started to cry, like, full on break down. She was heaving in the passenger seat. "Th-thank you... Twilight, really. I guess you have a point. I'll try to be more a positive about myself from now on. Thank you." She looked up at me, sobbing but with no more tears coming out, I guess she cried herself dry today.

Pinkie's POV:
We finally got to the mall, and met up with the other four. We agreed to meet at the entrance at 4, and split up.

Twilight and I went for Hot Topic first. I browsed the store, and found some shirts I liked with my $150. I bought a Steven Universe shirt, along with shirts for Twenty Øne Piløts, Fall Out Boy, Panic! At The Disco, and All Time Low. I was going to get a Sword Art Online shirt too, but I was saving the last of my money for the other stores.

Twilight and I headed over to Barnes and Noble after we finished at Hot Topic. Twilight had recently gotten me to start reading more, and I had fallen in love with Harry Potter and Hunger Games books. I just needed to get one more Harry Potter book to finish the set.

Twilight was literally the cutest thing when she read. She would lay down, bite her lip, and it would be like nothing else was there. Just her and the book. Sometimes she would read to me, and use funny voices for each of the characters. It was great when she read like this because both of us enjoyed it a lot.

Twilight's POV:
After doing all our shopping we met the other girls at the entrance. We drove back to Pinkie's place and decided to watch the two Pitch Perfect movies.

Pinkie got a lot of laughs out of it, as did the rest of us. After finishing both movies we all turned in. Pinkie and I both got in bed and snuggled up, I leaned in and kissed her, she kissed me back. We stayed this way for a while, our lips close but not quite kissing. Foreheads pressing against each other and staring into each others eyes.

This was great feeling, to be here, just staring at the girl I love, and having her stare back. Feeling each other's warm embrace. It was a great feeling, a feeling of protection. It felt like I could take on the world.

(A/N: Hey guys, hope you're enjoying the story! I was wondering, would you be okay with me putting Twilight and Pinkie doing things with Pinkie's kinks, or would you prefer that I keep the kinks out of it?)