The Pie Is Always Pinker On The Other Side Of The Fence

Pinkie's POV:
We had been playing truth or dare for a while, and we were going to see Finding Dory tomorrow, so we decided to go to sleep.

Twilight and I were laying in my bed, she was reading The Fault In Our Stars, and I was doodling what Twilight and I would look like as ponies.

I had my ipod plugged into one of hose Bluetooth speakers. "I chime in with a haven't you people ever heard of closing the goddamn door, no?" I sang along with the song.

"Hey Pinkie?" Twilight said, still paying all her attention to that book. "Yeah Twi?" I rolled over to face her. She shifted to look at me, and started blushing, "Can you go get your little head band and choker? I... I wanna try them on." She said. I giggled a little, making her blush more. "Sure Twi." I said, getting up to dig through my closet.

Twilight's POV:
I'm not gonna lie... Pinkie Pie had an nice ass.

"Got it!" She screamed. She stood up straight with a choker and a puppy ear headband in her hands. The choker had a metal star in the center with a jingle bell attached, and the headband had cute little puppy ears attached to the top. Pinkie Pie liked to wear these when we were alone.

She handed them to me, and I put on the choker and headband. I felt weird... these were very intimate objects to Pinkie, and I felt kind of silly wearing them.

Pinkie Pie stared at me for a while, and I was afraid she didn't like it. "Honestly Twi, you look so nervous! You have to relax, you look soooo cute!" She gushed over me, and leaned in and gave me a kiss.

"I don't know Pinkie, I fell kind of weird in this... I think they look better on you." I said, she frowned, but nodded. She took them off of me, and put them on herself. "Do you even know what you look like in that stuff?" I asked her, "Hold on!" I got out my phone and took a picture of her. She was blushing super hard and looking down, all while playing with her hair. It was the cutest fucking thing ever!

I showed her the picture, "I don't look that good...." She muttered, "Let's just go to bed. I'm tired, and we have a long day tomorrow."

She took off the headband and choker and put them on the table by her bed. I cuddled up next to her and drifted off to sleep.

--Time Skip--

Pinkie's POV:
We woke up bright and early to get dressed. It was going to be around ninety-eight degrees today, but I still put on my boots and black Fall Out Boy T-shirt. I also slipped on my choker and headbands.

Twilight would be miserable in the heat, so I decided I would wear them since she liked to see me in them.

Twilight put her hair in a ponytail. She wore a tank top, shorts, and sandals. "You just love to torture me, don't you?" I asked jokingly, referring to her outfit.

Twilight's POV:
"Well, Pinkie after the movie I was going to go shopping at the mall. Maybe even stop by Hot Topic, but if you would rather come back here...." I teased her, she seemed incredibly torn. Her favorite store Vs. Her favorite past time. "Ugh! Fine, we'll go shopping, but you better believe that you are going to have the time of your life afterwards!" She huffed and stomped off.

It was cute when she got mad.

To be honest, this was also Pinkie's 16th birthday present. She hasn't talked about it at all lately. She turned 16 in three days, and her family and us five were planning a surprise party for her. Pinkie Pie has a bad habit of doing everything she can to make others happy, she focuses so much on other people she forgets about herself.

We met the other four downstairs and talked for a while. After we decided where to go we each split into our cars and drove to waffle house for breakfast.

Pinkie and I got there first, then Rainbow and Fluttershy, and finally Applejack and Rarity got there last. We walked in and ate breakfast while chatting about school, life, that stuff.

When we finished eating we left a rather large tip, thanked our waitress for being so kind, and left for the movie. The movie started at 12:30 and it was 11:58.

It was a decent length drive to the theater, and then of course there was the snack line.

Pinkie's POV:
We got to the snack line and I heard these two assholes in the corner whistling like crazy. I glared at them and then wrapped my arm around Twilight, just in case. They started walking up to us and pulled us out of line.

"What's the matter? Don't you want to know what we have to offer?" He had this cocky little smirk on his face

"Thanks," I replied, "but we have no interest in doing anything with you guys." I hugged Twilight closer, trying to tell these assholes to fuck off. "Awwee, tsk tsk..." the other guy said, "we can change that." I gave him a dirty look and slapped him. "You little bitch!" He screamed, warranting a solid right hook from Twilight.

"Don't you ever call my girlfriend that again!" She screamed. "You know..." the first guy continued, "If you're bitch ass girlfriend doesn't want to be called that, maybe she should dress like a dog!" He said, referencing my ears and choker.

I could take these assholes anymore, and about seven people came to our defense. Then the security came and escorted those asshats out.

Twilight and I were both in tears as we made it to the front of the line. Security came and apologized, they told us that those two wouldn't be allowed back into the movie theater.

We thanked them for getting them out before something bad happened, and we went into the theater with the other four and watched the movie.