What Happens At Pinkie Pie's, Stay At Pinkie Pie's

(A/N: The first bit will pretty much be about Pinkie's kinks and fetishes. If you don't want to read that, I'll use ~~
to signify the beginning and end of those sections.)

~~
Pinkie's POV:
"Aaaaaand being tickled." I smiled as I finished the list of my kinks for Twilight. Maybe I didn't have quite as many as I made it seem, but still more that what most would consider normal.

"So... that's what?" Twilight started, counting in her head, "...6. Oh Pinkie! I guess that's a lot but I was expecting more. They're all super tame too. Aside from some rope burns on your wrist, no one's getting hurt. I don't see why you're so embarrassed." It was nice to have Twi tell me that I had no reason to be embarrased. "But I do, Twi! Do you have any idea how much I would be made fun of if anyone found out about these thing? The foot and bondage fetish alone is enough to pretty much end my life. Normally I don't care what anyone thinks, but once this stuff gets out, it's hard to ignore it." I frowned at her, "Not to mention that everything I told you is a sexual fetish. If being tied up and tickled was just some cute thing I did to get a laugh, it would be different. But it's not." Twilight wrapped her arms around me and smiled, I immediately cheered up, just being around her was enough to make me feel good. "Well don't worry. If for any reason, anyone does find out, I'll always be here to stand up for you." She said.
~~

We heard a knock on the door. I got up and opened it to see the other four carrying backpacks and sleeping bags. I brought them in and showed them around.

Rainbow Dash and Fluttershy agreed to take the living room. Rarity and Applejack took the guest room, and Pinkie and I took her room.

Pinkie excused herself, and went downstairs. She came back up a few minutes later. "Pizza'll be here in thirty minutes!" She said. "Until then... why don't we play a game? It's still bright out, how about hide and seek?"

"Darling, hide and seek? I couldn't possibly!" Rarity said, ending that idea.

"How about we play it inside?" I asked, "I mean, we have the whole place to ourselves, and it is a decent sized house." I started doing my trademarked Pinkie Pie Puppy Eyes, until until eventually they cracked.

My puppy eyes are kind of like a super power. No one has ever been able to say no to them. I don't use my powers for evil though, as that is forbidden by my Kryptonian father. I can also pretty much say "fuck you" to the laws of physics.

Since I was the owner of the house I started counting. Eventually, I got to 100, and walked around the house. Fluttershy had hid in the washing machine. Rarity was in my closet, but that was perfect because I got to make a coming out joke. Applejack hid in a cabinet under the sink, and Rainbow Dash was under my bed.

I started walking around trying to find Twilight, until eventually I saw her shoes under a blanket poking out of the downstairs closet. I ripped off the blanket, to find that Twilight wasn't in her shoes. Of couse Twilight would think to set up a decoy. She was way to clever sometimes. I covered her shoes back up. Even though I didn't mind, I'm sure that others would complain about the smell. I heard her cute little giggle, and I found her... behind the shower curtain.

"Seriously?" I asked, "You set up a decoy to throw me off your scent, metaphorically, definitely not literally, and then you choose the most 5 year old hiding spot ever?! And then you laugh?!" She started to blush, and scratched the back of her head.

We played a few more rounds, until I heard a knock on the door. I grabbed my little knapsack off the table, I wasn't to big a fan of calling it a purse. I met the pizza guy at the door, and handed him thirty dollars, plus a tip. He handed me the pizzas, we took them up to my room and decided on what to do next.

Rarity was getting bored with hide and seek.

We sat up there and ate for a while. Eventually Rainbow Dash perked up, "What about truth or dare?" She asked, we all agreed.

Rarity decided to go first, "Twilight, truth or dare?" She asked.

"Uh... truth." She said, but it sounded more like a question than an answer. "So... how long have you been in love with Pinkie Pie?" Rarity asked.

"Now that I think about, since about third grade. I only just realized it a few months ago, though." Twilight answered.

"AWWWWEEEEE! Twilight, I love you too!" I screamed, throwing my arms around her.