It's Never A Good Idea To Hide Your Emotions

(A/N: Okay first, pretty strong trigger warning in this chapter. Self harm and suicidal actions. Be careful. Second, if you just started on this chapter for some reason, don't. Go read the others or you will be so confused.)

Twilight's POV:
I hopped on the bus and prayed to every God of every religion I could think of that I was get to Pinkie Pie's quick enough.

Who knows what Pinkie would do. Pinkie Pie has made it clear multiple times how much I mean to her, and she means just as much to me. If she took what she saw the wrong way, I don't think I could handle what happens.

Thankfully the bus ride was only ten minutes, although it felt like forever.

I saw my car parked in Pinkie's driveway, but her car was gone. I heard my phone go off in my pocket, hoping it was Pinkie Pie, I checked it. I had a text from Rainbow Dash.

--Text Conversation--
RD: Twilight, you need to come here. Now. Pinkie's really pissed at you and she's locked herself in my room.
TS: I'll be right there, make sure she doesn't know I'm coming.
RD: What happened anyway? Why is she so steamed?
TS: I'll explain when I get there.
--End Of Conversation--

I drove to Rainbow's house, as fast as legally possible. I pulled up into the driveway, and knocked on the door.

Fluttershy's POV:
I went to open the door and saw Twilight standing there. Rainbow told me she was coming over. I brought her in and showed her to the living room.

"So... what happened?" Rainbow asked.

"Okay so yesterday an old... um... acquaintance of mine moved in next door to Pinkie Pie. When we went to go meet her, she apologized for bullying me in second grade, and asked to see a movie as an apology. I accepted." Twilight said, Rainbow facepalmed and gave a "what the fuck" look. "We went to go see The Shallows, that new shark movie, and when we finished, Sunset kissed me. I stopped her and threw her off of me but Pinkie left before that happened. She only saw the kiss, she doesn't know that I threw her off."

Rainbow and I stared at her, then Rainbow stood up, and walked to her bedroom door.

"Pinkie Pie... let me in!" Rainbow said.

"No! Leave me alone!" I heard Pinkie scream through tears.

"Pinkie Pie! Let me in or I'll let myself in!" Rainbow yelled.

After a few minutes the door was still locked. Rainbow kicked the door in, and gasped.

Twilight's POV:
I walked over to where Rainbow Dash was, and peeked in the room.

Pinkie Pie had tied a rope to the ceiling fan, and was standing on a stool.

There was a noose around her neck.

"Pinkie Pie! What are you doing!?" I yelled through tears. The love of my life, my entire world, the one person I cared about the most. And she was trying to commit suicide.

"I thought I was a 'beautiful and perfect person'!" Pinkie yelled, "I thought you cared about me! 'Love you always, signed Twilight Sparkle' huh? I thought I was your 'precious cupcake'! Oh, don't worry Pinkie! Nothing will happen, I can take care of myself!" She continued to scream at me, throwing things I had said to her since we started dating right into my face. "Well I'd say you can certainly take care of yourself, huh 'Miss Shimmer'!?"

It stung, really, she actually believed that I would cheat on her.

"I love you so much Twilight. You're the reason I wake up some morning. You remember third grade? What about fifth? Hell, even ninth grade? Remember those grades? Those grades, when for weeks at a time I would go silent. No parties, no laughter, just a hollow shell of Pinkie Pie? During those grades, I thought about killing myself. I thought about it a lot. You know why I didn't do it? Because every night that I wanted to step on a stool, and not touch the ground when I stepped off, I thought about you. I thought that if I died, it would mean I could never see you again. It's obvious you don't feel the same and I guess I respect that. But I have one question... why!? Why Twilight!? If you were unhappy, you could have told me, if you didn't like me, you could have told me. But you didn't. You cheated on me. Well fuck that! I'm done!" She screamed, and started to step forward.

"Pinkie Pie!" I screamed, "Stop! I didn't cheat on you! Sunset tried to kiss me, and I threw her off. Hell, I even punched her! Listen to me cupcake, I love you. More than you could even imagine. And no amount of anything anyone could offer will change that. Please, I beg you... please don't step off that stool." I started crying more than before, tears were pouring out of me like a dam had broken behind my eyes.

I stared at Pinkie Pie, hoping she believed me. She just stood there, silent. She reached in her pocket and pulled out a knife. For the first time I notice blood on her wrists.

She untied the rope and stepped off of the stool. She dropped the knife, and sort of just stood there, looking down.

I heard her start to cry, "P-Pinkie Pie?" I asked. She ran up and hugged me. I hugged her back tightly.

I could feel the blood from her wrists making my shirt wet, she had cut herself. I pulled away and grabbed her arms. "We have to do something about this." I said. "Fluttershy! I need some bandage and a lot of gauze."

I could see Fluttershy grab her first aid kit. She brought it me and I bandaged up Pinkie Pie.

She winced when I finished. "I know it hurts, but trust me, you'll feel so much better." I said as calmly as I could.

"Thanks Twilight. I guess it was silly of me to think you would ever cheat on me. I can be so stupid sometimes." She said.

I kissed her forehead, "No, no. I was stupid to accept that invitation from Sunset. This is my fault. I'm sorry."

She gave a me hug and cried into my shoulder.