Chapter 2 (Cassie's (Kat) point of view)

I woke up my head resting on the internationally famous pop stars chest. As I pulled myself up he groaned and rolled over onto his side. I looked around the room and giggled at the mess we made. With as much alcohol Niall had in him I doubt he remembered tearing my dress away or throwing his clothing everywhere. I got up and walked over to the bathroom and looked at my naked body. Thankfully there wasn’t too much damage but there were a few hand prints forming on the pale skin of my waist and a little on my wrists. Niall was still completely out when I walked back in and I could tell he would be out for a while. My phone was lying on the night side table next to the bed and I silently walked over to it and checked my messages. I had 3 from my best friend/roommate asking where I was. I exited out of them and saw it was 6:15. I went ahead and grabbed an old Eagles tee shirt out of Niall’s suitcase and a stole a pair of sweats that were just lying on the ground. Thankfully we were about the same size so it didn’t look to awful. I grabbed the pieces if my dress and was about to sneak out the door when I decided I needed to leave him some kind of closer. I knew I would never see him again but after the things he told me about how awful Ellie was too him I had to leave him something. I grabbed a sharpie that was on the bathroom counter and wrote a quick note on the mirror. Hopefully the room damage wouldn’t cost him too much. As I quietly opened the door I looked at the beautiful blonde boy, the broken heart that no one else knew about except for me. I wanted to run over and wrap my arms around him but I couldn’t do that too him. I’m not good for him. 

“Be  good.” I whispered as I closed the door and walked the down the hall.

I got all the way down to the lobby before I saw another human. As I took a step out of the elevator everyone eating was watching me. I heard a couple of scoffs as I awkwardly made my way out the door. 

“You know prostitution is illegal.” I heard a snobby girl sitting on the bench out front the hotel say. 

“At least I’m getting laid!” I yelled as I walked in the direction of my apartment. 

I got to the front door of our house and went to open the door. 

“God dammit, Matches!” I yelled when I saw it was locked. “Open the door!”

“Why don’t you tell me where you were last night.” She replied through the door. 

“I swear to god, I will climb through the window!”

“Do it I dare you!” 

I went to the side window and started to pull myself when I heard the door quickly unlock and open.

“God you’re fucking crazy!” My best friend yelled through the opening. 

I laughed and walked inside. 

“Where the hell were you!” She repeated as I walked inside. 

“Don’t worry about it!”

“Next question!” she continued. “Whose cloths are you in?”

“ I plead the 5th.” I said with a smirk. 

“Calm down!” I finally said while leaning against the door frame. 

“Will you at least tell me why your dress was ripped?” 

“If you it makes you feel better I wasn’t the one who ripped it!”

“That does not make me feel better!” She said frustrated. “I talk you into going out once and you come home from a strangers place in men's clothes and a ripped dress.” 

I laughed and walked through the main room to Paige and I’s room and stood in the door frame. 

“It’s okay, I’ll tell you what happened after class, Matches.”