Chapter 12: Jacob and Jacob....

Its been 3 whole months since I left Cali and 3 whole months of living in Atlanta. These 3 months in ATL, I Did nothing, but go to school. Today is my birthday and I have no idea what im gonna do. Probably nothing.

Im on summer break and im not doing anything but staying in this house. Unless my parents kick me out. The only thing thats been on my mind for the past 3 months is Jacob. I miss him so much. He is out of the hospital and doing well again. Chresantos ass is finally in prison. Thank god.

I havent talked to Adrienne or Jacob for a whole month. My parents havent talked to me at all today. Not even a happy Birthday. Rude.

"Sydney. You've been in this house since we moved here." My mom said sitting down next to me.

"Okay and?" I responded staring at the black tv.

"Go outside. Its a nice day out." My mom yelled pushing me off the couch and pointing upstairs.

I got off the floor and went up to my room. I went into the bathroom took my clothes off and got into the shower. I washed my body and my hair. I rinsed the soap off my body and out of my hair. I got out and wrapped a towel around my body. I brushed my teeth and washed my face. I combed out my hair and blowed dried it.

My hair was growing, I guess thats good news. I did my hygiene routine and put on the outfit I set out this morning. I wore a peach floral dress and some white flats. Im going simple today. I curled my hair and put on some lip gloss and the necklace Jacey gave me.

I put my white purse over my head and across my chest. I put my phone and wallet inside. I went downstairs putting on my silver hoop earrings. My parents were whispering to each other again. I rolled my eyes and went out side. I went to Zonnique --- my next door neighbor, house and knocked on the door.

"Hey Syd!" Zonnique said opening the door with a rob on and rollers in her hair.

" Hey Nique. Where you going?" I asked walking inside.

"Im going to an all white party. Come with me?" Zonnique asked going to her room.

"I have nothing else to do. Why not?" I said following her to her room.

"Okay. Let me get dressed and we can go to your crib and find you something to wear." Zonnique said before taking clothes into her bathroom and going in to change.

I got on my phone and got on instagram. I got alot of birthday wished, but not from the people I wanted them to come from. I rolled my eyes and put my phone back in my purse. Zonnique came out of the bathroom with white skinny jeans and a white long sleeve button up shirt with the sleeves rolled up. She sat down at the edge of the bed and put on a pair of blue heels that matched the color of her hair.

She put on some lip gloss and grabbed everything she needed.

"Im ready." Zonnique said standing at the door.

I nodded and got off her bed heading out. I followed her downstairs and out of the door. We walked to my house and I opened the door. My parents were no where in sight.

I rolled my eyes and went up to my room with Zonnique following behind. She immediately went to my closet roaming through my clothes. I took off my shoes  and my purse. Zonnique threw a white dress at me and I glared at her.

"Put that dress on now. We're gonna be late." Zonnique said sitting down at my computer desk.

I did as told and went into my bathroom and changed. I fixed my hair and applied a little red lipstick on my lips. I went back into my room and Zonnique were holding up my prom shoes. I just put the shoes on and because I didnt feel like going in the closet and look for other shoes. I put my white purse back on.Zonnique and I took a couple of pictures and posted one on insta.