4. Letters to the honors of St. Paul's

I couldn't focus in class with all the rubbing my eyes and urges to sleep, but it was so worth it to stay up with the guys last night.

                                         ~~~~~~~~

Ella: do you think we should start writing our letter?

Me: what letter?

Jade: ya know the secret lie money letter

Ella: yeah ^^ should we start writing it?

Gracie: sure!

Me: we can all come up with our thing throughout the day, and tonight lets write it all down

Ella: yayy! :)

                                          ~~~~~~~~

What have we gotten ourselves into. Well... What's a good secret? Or good lie? I'm absolutely clueless. Should it be about Hudson? How much money would the secret be if Hudson guessed it right? What if Hudson isn't even the one to guess? Ugh this is so hard.

The tedious tired hours went by and I was finally able to be back at the room.

I sat on my bed until the rest of the girls got there.

Ella was the last to walk in. She was all cheerful and happy and stuff.

"You guys ready to write our letter? I'm sure ready!"

Gracie was the first to list a bullet point.

$10 when I was little I didn't kill myself because I had to know how Harry Potter ended

Then Ella added hers.

$20 I'm starting to like this guy... But I'm not sure if he likes me too because he's a little flirty with my friends :/

I can't believe Ella did that, that's so dumb, she's asking to give Reece money, and if not she wants him to guess it and purposefully get it wrong so he can kiss her.

Next, Jade added hers. 

$10 I have a 75% in P.E. Because I refused to run the mile.

Well that's true.

Ugh. Now mine.

$10 I can't tell if Hudson likes me or not