Chapter 1

Chapter 1

My name is Lucy Miller and right at the moment I'm working at my favourite little chicken place Nandos. I'm 18 and have just finished high school but instead of going to collage I decided to stay here in London. 

I have dark brown wavy hair and brown eyes. At the moment I live in a shitty apartment just a ten minute walk away from Nandos, lucky because I don't have a car which isn't good in a neighbourhood like this. My house consists of three rooms. It has a bedroom, a bathroom and a kitchen/dining/living room. My apartment is not like those you see on TV. You can't really talk to your neighbours and its better if you just keep to yourself because you never know what weirdoes are going to move in next.

"Hey babe." My boyfriend Nick said as he walked through the restaurant door

"Hi Nick, your late. You were supost to be here 30 minutes ago. I missed you!" I said giving him a kiss on the cheek

"Yeah sorry about that. I was just getting your pay check for the week." He replied

As well as my boyfriend Nick was also my boss. Even though he can be a total dick I still love him to death. We have been together for a year and he is 23 years old.

"Shouldn't you be leaving now? It's almost 6pm." Nick asked me

"No I'm working nights all this week. I need the money. My landlord has been hassling me for the money early." I said while walking back to the cash regester

"You know you don'y have to listen to all that shit. All you have to do is give your money on time and thats all." Nick said pulling my wrist so that im facing him.

"You know that he can kick me out of the house and then I will have no where to live and I will be homeless and.."

"Shhh." Nick said pulling me closer so that we were inches apart.

 He slowly leaned in and suddenly I felt those perfect plump lips on mine that I've been yearning for all day. 

This were getting steamy in that little reasuraunt and thats when I knew I had to brake the kiss befroe he got carried away . I tried to push him away slightly but he just pulled me in closer and deepen the kiss. 

I pushed him away harder and then he looked at me confused. 

"Why did you push me away?" He asked with the slightest bit of hurt in his eyes but it quickly left. 

Nick was one of those guys that never showed emotion but you know that there is something in there anyway. 

"We have to get back to work." I said the slightest bit annoyed

"More like you have to get back to work. Your the one wanting extra money." He said. There is that cocky attatude I know and don't love

"Well at least I'm trying to start a proper life." I shot back. 

He stood there dumbfounded. 

I've never talked back to him like that before and he did not like it at all. 

"Just get back to work" He said before storming into his office and slamming the door.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey Peoples. How did you like the first chapter? Thanks for reading!! :)

xoxoJessxoxo