Restrained Bookworm

Yes, yes I know, I'm making my life more difficult with three stories to manage.

Before you start, think of your most favorite book.

Don't even think of proceeding without thinking of one.

Once you have one, you may proceed.

><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><

[][][][][][][][]

Jade POV

[][][][][][][][]

To make a long story short, I have a miserable life, and here's the worst case scenario I'd undergone.

*Flashback*

I am reading (the favorite book I told you to think of)

My mom: Jade, is that a book you're holding?

Me: (not hearing her) wow... this  book is AMAZING!

My mom: Jade!

Me: Yes Mom?

My mom: I've told you so many times! I am not allowing ANY child of mine to read a book, unless it's for school or educational.

Me: Mom, get real, what do YOU have against books? This book-

My mom: A rule is a rule. (slaps me) Go to your room. You will not be allowed to go out of the house unless you're with me FOR TWO WEEKS, and when you DO go out with me, we'll be doing something ACTIVE and not reading fairy-tales-

Me: MOM! They're not fairy-

My mom: Whatever book is garbage- cheap garbage in my eyes.

Me: Mom! Fine, I will, but AFTER you answer my question. What DO you have against books?

(Long Silence)

(Still a long silence)

Me: (About 5 minutes later) Mom-

My mom: Jade, you heard me. Go to your room. No books allowed.

I go to my room and sit on my bed. I did not cry. Why would I? I was seeping with anger.

At last, I lay on my bed, closed my eyes and thought, why doesn't Mom like me reading?

I somehow fell asleep.

*End of Flashback*

Some of you may say, that's nothing, I've went through worse.

Here's my response, you probably aren't a bookworm.

If you aren't one, you'll never understand my pain. Only people with my same obsession can sympathize.

As of now, while you're listening to me telling you about myself, I was in my room.

Why? I'm still in the 'prison' for my reading a book. The book (insert your favorite book) is wonderful!

Today is the last day before my sentence is over. If you remember, my mom said two weeks, and today is Thursday. Tomorrow I shall be free of my cell and revel in books-- which I doubt I can because as soon as I would start the fourth page, my mom would catch me, and then I'm back here.

Is there any way out of this life?

I never thought there was.

Unexpectedly, around 7:00 p.m. today- the last day, my mom came in and beckoned to me to follow her- which I found mysterious.

She led me to HER room and sat down. She made me sit as well.

Hmm, the room is wonderfully decorated. What can she mean by leading me here?

><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><

And there goes what I'd call the introduction.

Remember to leave a comment! If you don't know what to put, here's a suggestion,

Tell me something that could happen to Jade because I don't have a full idea what would happen to her.

I had never went through any of this but I have a big imagination ;) so... enjoy!

Next chapter in 1-5 days! lol.

Vote, Comment, CHEERS!

-GreenMystery