Babies and Breakups

1/31/2002
Andrea Elizabeth Timberlake.
Britney's pov
I have just brought my daughter into the world. She looks just like Justin. She has his blue eyes and nose. She has a mix of our hair, dirty blond with some little curls like her father.
I'm way to young to be a mother.
I still have a career in front of me.
Are me and Justin's relationship going to last.
I haven't told him about my pregnancy. It was hard to do but I did it somehow. I feel like I should tell him, but I have no idea how he is going to react.
Shoot. I need to get to his birthday party. "Mom could you stay here, I need to get to Justin's party" "yea sure, but aren't you suppose to stay here as well" "I don't care" I reply and change of of the robe they had me in, to a pair of skinny jeans and a nice tank top. I grab my phone and purse and head out. I'm in pain, but I can't miss his party.
I drive to his house and knock on the door. "Baby you made it" he hugs me and kisses me. He throws his arm around my shoulder and leads me inside.

The party was a blast, I wake up on a couch. I feel breathing on my neck, and arms wrapped around me. I'm still at Justin's. I need to get home to my daughter, no our daughter. I slip out of Justin's arms and grab my shoes and put them on. I am grabbing my phone and purse when Justin wakes up. "Where are you going?" "My manager called me and I have an interview today, I'll come by later if I have time" I kiss him and leave.
I lied to him.

3/2/2002
Justin's pov
Well it's official, me and Britney are broken up. We sat down together and told each other it wasn't going to work out. We both have busy careers and no time to see each other. She said she has something to show me today, so she is coming over today.
Knock knock

I open the door to see her standing there, with a baby carrier. "Britney" "Justin you're a father, her name is Andrea, she's yours, same birthday too, I got to go. You can have her, I can't. Goodbye Justin" "wait Britney" but she was already gone.

I walk inside and set the baby carrier down. I take the blanket off the top to see a little baby. She so cute, she has tiny bit of curly hair, my nose. Her eyes open and she has blue eyes. Just like mine. I can't believe I have a daughter. I call my mom and tell her to good and the bad news. She said she was happy for me, but worried how I would manage to keep her out of the spotlight.
I never really thought about that.
I never thought I would be having a kid at 21 either.
I have a whole career in front of me. I'm already thinking of doing a solo career. Nsync is broken up, we are all still friends but are going our separate ways.
This happened last month.
Pharrell is wanting me to do a solo album. Him, me and Timberland have been in the studio off and on. And now with this breakup with Britney I already have ideas for songs flowing through my brain.
Well I guess now I have to go get food for my baby.
I pick up the baby carrier and strap her into the car. I get in the drivers seat and drive to the store.
I buy food, clothes, bibs, toys, and all the other baby stuff.
I drive home and unload all the stuff, I carry her baby carrier in and lift her out of it. I lift her up so her head rests on my shoulder. She cuddles her head into my neck and falls asleep. I guess we are going to bed now. I walk up stairs and I set her down on the bed. I change into a pair of sweats and no shirt. I brush my teeth and go back into the he bedroom. I lay down and carefully rest her on my chest. I kiss the top of her head.
Daddy loves you Andrea. I will protect you always. You're my everything little princess.
With that I fall asleep.

A/N
Hey!!! So this is Timberlake tales!!! Sorry the first chapter wasn't exciting, next one will be. Please read my other stories if u haven't already!!
Thanks you everyone who has already!!

If you have ideas for my image story comment 👇👇
Thanks again!!
Please comment and vote!!
Megan