As Time Goes By

6 years later
Fall 2012

This was it. I was getting married to the women of my dreams. I thought for years it was Kathy, but because of her I met Jess, and I could be happier.

Andy loves her, and she finally got along with someone that wasn't me. We were a little family.

Me and jess had our ups and down dating, and our breaks, cheating rumors but here we are finally tying the knot.

We were in Italy in the most beautiful church I have ever seen. And boy am I nervous.

I never get nervous for anything, this is a first. "Dad!"

"Yes?"

"Can I come in?"

"Yeah" I said putting on my shoes

She came in all ready in her dress, jess agreed to have her as one of her bridesmaids and she got to walk out with Pharrell which she was excited for since those two are best friends.

"You look beautiful"

"Thank you" she said sitting down and watching me tie my shoes

"Do you need something?"

"Oh Jess told me to tell you not to chicken out on her"

"She did now?" I chuckled

"Yeah"

"Well go tell her right back at ya"

"Got it" she got up and went toward the door

"Are you forgetting something" she came back over and kissed my cheek

"See ya up there"

"See ya" she waved before going back to the girls room

I stood there waiting for them to all come out. Andy and Pharrell came out second and she smiled at me before turning to look at my mom who was taking tons of pictures of us.

The rest of my groomsmen came with Jess's bridesmaids and that's when I grab my guitar as jess walked down and sang the song I wrote just for the day.

I kept my eyes locked with her as I sang, I could feel the tears in my eyes, she looked so gorgeous.

She made it to the alter and I handed my guitar off to someone before grabbing both of her hands and turning my attention to her.

We said our vows and our I do's. "I now pronounce you man and wife, you may kiss the bride"

I wrapped my arms around her and pulled her in for a kiss dipping her down as I did so.

I could hear the clapping and cheering from behind but all I could focus on was her. I brought her back up and she smiled at me as I grabbed her hand and led her out.

The reception went great, I got to see all of my family, and some of my friends that I don't get to see that often. "Dad" Andy exclaimed as she finally found me after a couple hours of hanging out with Jimmy.

I wrapped my arms around her, "hey babygirl what's up?"

"You're married now dude!"

"I know dude!" I said back to her and a couple people laughed at our conversation including jess.

Her and jess hugged and I joined in. "Ew get away" I heard Andy mumble

"That's not very nice"

"Whatever dad" she said walking to find jimmy

"Don't whatever me little girl!" She turned back around and stuck her tongue out at me

We danced to our favorite song together, and she went off to dance with her dad after the song was over. I walked over to Andy, "may I have this dance m'lady" I asked holding my hand out

She chuckled at me, "You may" she said putting her hand in mine and let me lead her to the dance floor

I wrapped my arms around her and she put her feet on my shoes. "Where are your shoes?"

"The heels jess gave me hurt my feet so I took them off"

"You wore heals, I didn't even notice!"

"Yeah last time"

"You're saying that now"

She shook her head knowing she lost the argument.

The night went on and jess was right by my side the whole night and I couldn't be happier.

The time came for everyone to leave and for us to leave for our honeymoon.

I gave hugs to everyone and they all went on their way. Jimmy walked up and I gave him a hug. "Please take care of her for me" I said to him

"You know I will, nothing will happen to mini you"

Andy came over and crushed me into a hug. "Be good for Uncle jimmy for me" She nodded into my shoulder.

"I'm gonna miss you"

"Yeah me too, it's only a week and a half"

"That's nothing for us"

"That's nothing"

"I love you" I said to her

"I love you too" she said blowing a kiss to me, I pretended to catch it and she giggled

I opened the door for jess and closed it once she got in. I got in on the other side and looked over at her. "You ready for our new life?"

"Are you Mr. Timberlake?"

"I've been ready, Mrs. Timberlake" I held her hand as I started the car and drove us to the airport to start the greatest week and a half of my life.....

A/N
Whoa I'm back!
I'm so sorry for not updating this in forever, I have no ideas for this stories so this is why this will be one of the last chapters of this book.....
Well I hope you enjoyed this!
Please comment and vote!
Thanks!
Megan