Mommy Material

"Andy come on, Jessica is waiting for you!" I yelled up the stairs, wrapping my arm around Jessica.

"Thank you for doing this"

"Yeah of course, I want to get to know her better, maybe she will like me" I laugh

"Yeah maybe, I think she already does" I smiled and she kissed my cheek.

Andy comes down he stairs, "hi Jessica" she waved, I picked her up and she gave me a hug.

"You're going to go with jess for the day , I have to go to work" work being going to the set of one of my movies.

"Okay" she cuddled into my neck.

I set her down, "now be nice to jess, okay?" She nodded and took Jessica's hand.

"Can I have a kiss?" I bent down and she kissed my cheek. I kissed her forehead before standing back up. I look at jess and give her a kiss, "thanks for doing this again baby"

"It's nothing babe, I'll see you later" she waved to me and so did Andy.

Jessica's pov

The morning was spent with Andy consisted of getting our nails done, the mall, and now we were going to the park. "Come on jess, we got to do the really cool slide"

She pulled me along with her up to the top of the slides. We were sitting next to each other, "ready 1,2,3"

We slide down and Andy ends up winning. I sit down and watch her play.

She is a really cool kid, Justin is so lucky to have her. I really wish her mom wasn't who she is.

"Jess can you push me on the swings?"

"Yeah sure come on" I get up and followed her to the swings, she sat down and I pushed her. She moved her legs back and forth, until she was high enough for me to stop pushing her. I watched her as she went back and forth.

She stopped swinging, she went to the monkey bars, as she was on the last one her hand slipped and I ran over and caught her before she fell. I sighed in relief, "let's stay away from the monkey bars" she nodded as I set her down.

Justin: hey how's it going?

Jess: good good. At the park.

Justin: make sure she stays away from the monkey bars

Well shoot, if you would have said that a couple minutes earlier there Justin.

Justin: I'm home. So any time you want to bring her home.

"Hey Andy your dads home so you wanna head out?" She ran over to me and followed me to the car.

I drove her back to Justin's house, she ran to the door when we got to the house. Justin opened the door and andy was there giving him a hug. He smiled as she gave him a hug, he sets her down and she runs into the house. He comes over to me and smiles. "Thanks again" I kissed his cheek.

"It's no problem, I had fun with her today"

"I really think she likes you" he smiled, "me too, I love her, she is so cute, she is mini you for sure"

He laughs, "trust me she has started picking up some of my bad habits, she runs her hand through her hair like I do now, and she has started biting her nails"

"Just wait in a couple of years, she will be asking you if she can have a boyfriend"

"And the answer will be no"

"But what if I tell her yes"

"Her dad said no, so the answer is no"

"Well see about that" I walked into the house with him following me.

"Daddy come on come to my tea party" she grabs Justin's hand and brings his into her room, but at the last second he grabs my hand with his free hand and pulls me along with him.

"Miss andy can I have some tea" Justin asked, she poured him so imaginary tea and then she looked at me.

"Can I have some too" she poured me some and then herself. Andy got up to go to the bathroom and handed Justin her doll. He held onto it as she left the room. "I finally have someone to come to tea parties with me"

I laughed at him, "she insists that we have them once a week"

"Well I might start coming to some of them then" he leaned over and kissed my cheek

Andy came back in, "daddy look I got my nails done" she put her hands up and showed them to Justin. "Those are really cool, what do you tell jess"

"Thank you" she came over and gave me a hug, "you're welcome andy" she went back over and sat on her dads lap. He wrapped his arm around her and she leaned back into his chest, holding her doll.

My phone started ringing, "hello"

"We need you at set for a couple scenes"

"Okay alright bye" I hung up and Justin was looking at me

"I got called in for a couple scenes, I need to go" he got up and picked andy up in one arm, "thanks for today, I owe you, I'll see you" he leaned in and we kissed, I broke the kiss and waved to him and andy before closing the door behind me.

Justin's pov

"I really like her daddy"

"I do too honey, I do too"

A/N
Hey!!
Thank you so much for 2k on dreams!!
Justin is nominated for an Oscar if you haven't heard already, and jess was the one to tell him the news😍
Well please comment and vote!!
Thanks!!
Megan