Get it right

Ok listen to 'get it right' and 'where you belong' and 'always be together' ok it's so good we y'all already know always be together but if ya don't know any of these songs THEN LISTEN TO IT NOW!!!!!!!

Cecelia's POV

I was in the music room singing my song for the talent show at the park. I am singing get it right from glee hahaha I love that show sad I can't watch it...the season 4 is over and there's no new episodes meg is singing 'where you belong' by kari kimmel and britbrit is singing 'always be together' by little mix. you can't explain the love I have for them..

"Guys I'm ready" meg nervously said shaking her hand like she burned it. "its gonna be ok we are gonna do good" Brit said giving her couraging words "ok it's just would they love it-would they love me for singing and taking the stage with you two great singers" she gave us a hug "aww meg that's so sweet but I'm sure your gonna take the audience breaths away" meg said hugging her back.

I smiled knowing after the talent show people are gonna recognize how lovely and sweet of a person she is. we walked out of the building and walked to the park. there's a lot of contestant and I was up. I sang my song and the whole crowd cheered. Brit was up and she got the same applause and up next was the talented meg.

She sang so beautiful she got done singing and she got the crowd to roar and she did take their breaths away. "and the talent show winner of 2013 is MEGAN ROBERTSON" the host said she was shocked. "go go hurry" people backstage chanted "ok ok don't get your whiskers in a twist" she mumbled me and Brit laughed. she got up stairs and we heard people screaming and shouting.

we also heard negative words shouted and she got back with tears coming down her face me and Brit embraced her and she cried more "shush babe it's ok" I kept repeating with Brit. We walked to the stage to bow and someone tried throwing a bread at meg I caught it and dropped it. I know who did that and I'm going to hurt him.

"here are the contestant of 2013" the host said. we bowed with some other people. "Thank you" we three said and laughed. I saw a girl staring at meg with adoration in the eyes. someone snapped her out of it. I glared at the girls and the one who was staring at meg mouthed 'sorry' ok I'm confused.

Meg got mad and stormed out giving the heavy gold trophy to me

"What just happened?" I asked and Brit pointed at a poster and it is cold ya. It says 'a fat a** who doesn't have a f****ing family and a s***' and it has a picture of meg crying. I tried to find her but she's no where to be found. I gave up and Brit started to flip. "how in the world can we not a girl in a freakin STREET" she yelled towards the end. I said "its ok we are gonna find her and if not we can call the police"

I rubbed her back and she pulled me into a hug. "Thanks for that lift" I smiled and hugged her too.

><><><><><><><><><><><>

Hi guys I'm gonna continue this story on my other account @CARTER-ROSS_DIRECTIONER

teehee I don't like this account so PLZ follow that one once I make it I will inform you I will follow u back and I hope I HOPE U FOLLOW BAC CYA BEAUTIES