Chapter 2

*the next day*

I woke up groaning from my sore muscles and annoying alarm blaring in my ear. I grabbed my phone to see what time it was and then slowly started getting up. After turning on my light, I went to pick out my clothing. As I scanned through my closet I finally decided on my light pink oversized sweater, black ankle cut leggings, gray bootsocks, and my brown combat boots. Then I went to straighten my waist length hair which took forever as usual. Then after applying my usual makeup of foundation, light smokey-eye, blush, thin line of liquid eyeliner, mascara, and light pink baby lips, I grabbed a breakfast bar and headed out the door.

As soon as I pulled into the school parking lot, I had Sam pounding on my window. "MASON IS GOING TO ASK YOU OUT TODAY. HOLY SHIT." She screamed in my face. "Chill Sam. It doesn't matter. I know he is a player and I don't go for guys like Mason" I say. "YOU HAVE GOT TO BE KIDDING ME!! MASON WILLIAMS IS THE CUTEST GUY AT SCHOOL AND YOU AREN'T EVEN GOING TO GIVE HIM A CHANCE?!" She screams louder. "LISTEN SAM! I know that all Mason wants is to get into my pants. I don't want to get sucked into his seductive ways like other girls." I say calmly. "I don't know why you wouldn't want to." She mutters before shutting up.

I was lucky this year because in all of my classes I had at least one friend from the Squad. It just so happens that Sam is in my homeroom and first period. World History.

As I was getting everything out of my locker I started feeling a pair of eyes watching me. I slowly turned around to find none other than Mason. "Um hi. " I said awkwardly.

"Hey babe" He responded with a wink.

I don't know what he is talking about. I am most certainly not his babe.

"Um. Ok. So what's up" I respond, unsure of what else to say.

"Just admiring how great your ass looks in those jeans babe" he says while pulling his bottom lip in between his teeth.

"Stop being a perv Mason." I started to walk away.

"Hey! Hold up!"

I turn around to find Mason pushing through the crowd of teenagers.

"What?!? I'm going to be late to class!"

"So I was just wondering if you maybe want to go on a date sometime?" He asks confidently.

"Not interested Mason" I say walking away.

As I start walking away a tall framed body rams into me making me drop everything.

I fall to the ground cursing at myself as this girl named Abby comes to help me.

I turn around to see who rammed into me from behind and see no other than Mason Williams walking away mumbling profanities.

"Erm. Thanks" I say to the sweet red-head.

"No problem" She answers with a smile.

I start rushing to my first period class which is on the other side of school.

Once I finally get to class I noticed that the lesson has already started.

"Just great." I mumbled to myself.

I walked in and started making my way to the back where Sam was saving a seat.

"Ms. Blevins, would you care to explain as to why you are late to my class on the first day." My teacher asks giving me a glare.

"Um Locker malfunctions?" I respond with a hopeful smile.

"Do not let it happen again Blevins." She dismisses before starting her lesson.

About halfway through the lesson I feel a slight nudge to my arm. Looking over I see Sam passing a note to me.

(Sam in Italics, Cassidy in bold)

So...

So what?

DID MASON ASK YOU OUT OR NOT

well yes.. but i turned him down

WHY THE HELL WOULD YOU DO THAT?!?!

I dont date pervs sam.

I respond with only given an obvious eye roll in return.

Well did you at least hear about that new transfer student from England?

A/N OOOOH. WHO DO YOU THINK IS COMING UP IN THE NEXT CHAPTER? (; OKAY GUYS LEAVE ANY FEEDBACK BELOW OR ON MY INSTAGRAM : @directionlove88

IF THIS STORY GETS POPULAR AT ALL THEN I MIGHT MAKE A TWITTER FOR IT. K? KKKK. IM PROBABLY GOING TO BE UPDATING EVERY OTHER DAY SO EXPECT THAT. LOVE YOUUU