Chapter 7

Erin and Harry are awaken the next morning by a knock on the door. The knock is followed by Liam's voice telling them that they need to get up because of the meeting. Harry and Erin scramble to get ready. They pay the price of sleeping in when Louis begins poking fun at them once everyone's in the limo. When they get to the building where the meeting is to take place, Erin gets nervous. She hangs back as the others go in. When Harry realizes that Erin's not with him, he heads back outside. He finds Erin leaned against the building, and he goes over to her.

"What's up?" Harry asks as he stands beside her. Erin sighs.

"I'm nervous, Harry."

"What about?" Erin tries to hold tears back.

"They're going to talk about what happened last night," she whispers. The pain from last night's events makes the tears escape. Harry wraps a shoulder around her and tells her,

"It'll be okay. Like you said, we can make it together." Erin smiles at that. Harry grabs her hand, and they walk inside. Once they reach the conference room and take their seats, the manager asks if anyone knew who sent the threats on Twitter. Zayn takes out his phone and hands it to the manager once he has Twitter up. The manager shakes his head as he scrolls through and reads the messages. Once he hands the phone back to Zayn, he looks at Harry and Erin.

"You two have to be strong," he tells them. "You can get through this if you don't cave under the pressure. Do you understand?" Erin and Harry nod their heads, and the group moves on with the meeting. By the end of it, they decide to perform at London, England first. In order to get there on time, the group has to leave later that day. Everyone leaves the meeting room to go to Disneyland for one last day of fun.

When they get to the park, the group walks to the line for Splash Mountain. Once they're closer to the ride, Erin and Harry decide to sit up front. Before the ride begins, Erin has the group take a silly selfie, which she makes the background picture on her phone. Harry hugs Erin and kisses her on the cheek once the ride gets to the biggest hill. Everyone gets wet, and they take turns at the drying station once they get off the ride. Zayn suggests that the group should ride Mad Tea Party. Once they get to the ride, they get in groups in free. Unsurprisingly, Erin and Harry end up together. They get on just as the kissing bell goes off. Harry brings Erin close to him and gently kisses her. After the ride is over, Niall expresses his want for a photo by the castle. When they get close to it, they stand together like one big family, and Niall takes the selfie. They leave the park after that and swing to the hotel to get their belongings before heading to the airport.

Erin starts getting anxious the closer they get, so Harry starts singing to Erin softly. Several hours later, the group gets on the plane. Harry takes the window seat, and he begins thinking as he stares out of it. He's very deep in his thoughts, and he doesn't realize that anything's amiss until Erin asks,

"What's wrong, Harry?" Harry brings a hand to his eye and realizes that he's been crying. Wiping what he can away, he turns his head towards Erin and replies,

"Nothing. Here," he adds, changing the subject, "Why don't you grab my hand?"

"Okay," Erin replies, a bit unsure. She heard him cry a few seconds ago, and she's worried that something's bothering him. The plane takes off, and after a while, Erin ends up dozing off on Harry's shoulder. Harry turns his head back to the window and starts thinking again when he feels his phone vibrate in his pocket. Curious as to who it is, he takes it out. He finds that the text is from Louis.

Heard Erin asking what's wrong. You were making sobbing-like noises earlier. Tell the truth. Harry replies back,

I didn't realize I was crying. I was just thinking of taking Erin to meet Mum and Sis once we're settled.

You're scared, aren't you?

To be honest, a bit.

They'll like her. She's quite respectful. Don't stress about this. You already think too much.

Harry stops texting Louis and pulls up a game on his phone, letting Erin sleep until the plane lands. He gently nudges her awake once they arrive at their destination.

Shortly after two, Erin wakes up from a nightmare. She finds herself in unfamiliar surroundings and begins freaking out. She hears footsteps rushing toward her followed by,

"Shh, Erin. It's okay. We're in London now. You were sleepy when we got off the plane, and you passed out as soon as we entered the hotel room. I was just unpacking our stuff when you woke up. Is there anything I can do for you?" Erin barely registers Harry's face looking worriedly at her. She sits up on the bed, slightly more awake. Then, she gives Harry a hug.

"If you get homesick at any point," he whispers, "Don't hesitate to tell me."

"Okay," Erin mumbles.

"Go back to sleep. I'll join you once I'm done unpacking everything."