Chapter 8

Erin finds herself at Wembley Stadium the next morning along with the others. The boys want to show Erin just what she's getting into. If there is any shock, she doesn't feel it; jet lag has taken over. Once the group returns to the hotel and are in their rooms, Erin passes out on the bed. Harry tries not to make too much noise so that Erin can sleep. Some time later, Harry feels his phone buzz in his pocket. He finds a text from one of their many managers waiting for him.

Performance in 2 days.

Harry smiles to himself. While it is a short time away, it means that he doesn't have to rush to his mum's place this afternoon. Just as he puts his phone back in his pocket, he hears Erin's phone vibrate twice on the bedside table. Not wanting to invade her privacy, he lets the phone remain where it is. Early in the afternoon, Erin finally wakes up. She checks her phone for any missed messages.

"Eleanor wants to meet up with me," Erin tells Harry. "She wants to explore London."

"Don't let me stop you," Harry replies. "Go have fun." At Harry's directions, Erin finds some fresh clothes to wear and changes in the bathroom. When she's ready, she says goodbye to Harry before leaving the room. Harry takes the opportunity to text the boys of his plan.

Thinking of taking Erin to meet the family. When should I take her?

Liam is the first to respond.

Tomorrow afternoon. Give her time to take in the news.

Harry agrees, and he sets his phone down and decides to take a quick nap. Meanwhile, Erin is thinking about the other text she received on her phone. It had been from one of her friends on Google+, and she wasn't sure how to respond. She doesn't want to be rude to Eleanor by taking out her phone and rereading the message, but she wants to make sure her eyes aren't deceiving her. Erin decides to put the text message on hold until she has some alone time and enjoy the time she's spending with Eleanor. Eleanor shows her some of the main attractions, such as the London Eye, Big Ben, and Westminster Abbey. She also shows Erin some little nooks and crannies that not a whole lot of tourists know about. In fact, they stop at a small cafe for lunch. Shortly after lunch, Erin feels her phone vibrate in her pocket. She apologizes to Eleanor as she takes her phone out to see who texted her. It's from Harry.

I need to tell you something. Meet me at Hyde Park. Eleanor should know where that is. Sorry to interrupt your girl time. Love you, babe.

"I hope you don't mind me asking who that was," Eleanor says politely once Erin's texted him back.

"It was Harry," Erin replies. "He wants to meet up with me at Hyde Park. He said you should know where that is." Eleanor nods her head.

"In fact," she adds, "I can take you there myself. I wouldn't want you to get lost." The two girls talk as they walk to Hyde Park. Once they get there, Erin sees Harry sitting on a bench.

"Well," Eleanor says, "I'll see you later. Bye, Erin." Erin says goodbye back, then walks over to the bench. When Harry sees her, he smiles at her. Erin smiles back as she sits down beside him.