My opinion #2

Asked by: gorillxz 

"Your opinion on the Orlando shooting"

Fuck okay this is a really serious topic. I don't even know what to type. The shooting was terrible and terrifying. I don't understand why or how people have the audacity to do things like this. Like, how damaged do you have to be for you to go and shoot people in a gay nightclub. OR ANYWHERE FOR GOODNESS SAKE. I looked it up just now to make sure I don't get any facts wrong and fuck, I'm tearing up. It's just so terrible and sad and I can't believe how the families feel. 

And on top of this, men who had been sexually active with other men couldn't donate blood? That's fucked up. The government or whoever is involved with the donating of the blood thinks they're doing something right? I understand there's the whole STD's and STI's but ANYONE can get them. If you're THAT worried AT LEAST run tests, because this happened at a gay nightclub. There were people there who witnessed their friends getting shot and want to help them get better but you're not letting them because of their sexuality?? That's just fucked up.

Anyways, back to the shooting, it's just so sick. I don't even know what more to say. It's terrible and I feel for the families and friends and everyone who witnessed it. Our world really needs to get control over this shit.