Rant #1

Okay, idk if this is considered a rant but I got emotional so I'm gonna talk about it.

Okay, so the other day I was interviewed (shoutout to BandFictionAwards) and I realized I haven't even been on wattpad for a year. You see, I started writing fanfiction on a website called quotev when I was 12 or 13 and I didn't do very well. You get "hearts" on the entire story and I think the most I got was in the 90s. I never was really popular and lets just say my writing was shit lol but oh well. 

At that time I was always jealous because my friend was writing fanfiction at the time and her stories were doing amazing. Mine were shit and I was getting no readers and what not. So I stopped writing fanfiction. 

I write normal fiction off of wattpad and I enter in a lot of short story contests so you see, I really like writing and not just fanfiction. It's what I hope to do in the future as a career, but to start off I am going into psychology, but anyways, I'm going off topic.

So today, I was just about to work on a new chapter of Lingerie Model when I noticed the first part had 3.9k reads. THATS ALMOST 4000 PEOPLE. 4000 PEOPLE LIKED MY IDEA AND DECIDED TO ACTUALLY CHECK MY BOOK OUT. Yeah, I know, most didn't stick with it, but that's okay, because currently almost 400 people are. FOUR HUNDRED PEOPLE IS A LOT. THAT'S INSANE BECAUSE THAT MANY PEOPLE READ MY STORIES AND LIKE MY WRITING??

On my story Kitten, which is the story that has the most reads out of all of mine, around 1300-1500 people read the full thing. Wtf the fuck that's so many. THAT MANY PEOPLE LIKED MY WRITING. I get emotional over this a lot because joining wattpad, my dream was to have people ACTUALLY read my writing. And now people do. 

I'm just so thankful for all of it. So if you're reading this, I'm sure you have read some of my work. So I would like to personally thank you, with all of my heart. You guys inspire me to actually TRY and make it into the writing world. So, thank you so much and wish me luck.