Tag #2

I got tagged by _Phire to do this tag. I'm not going to do the question part because I just always break rules and I don't understand it lol. So I'm gonna just change it to do 13 facts about me.

Here we go!
1. I'm just a 16 year old girl from Canada and kinda get weirded out when people freak out over me following them or replying to them or just updating bc like I'm not Beyonce or something lol I'm just some girl who likes music and likes to write.

2. I write off of wattpad a lot. I have entered a total for 4 short story contests and in two of them, placed in the top 25%, resulting in my stories to be PUBLISHED in a REAL book like I'm still flabbergasted. And in another one I placed first and won $50. The other one I lost lol.

3. I do want to be an author but that'll be a side job. I want to be a full time child psychologist because I want to help young people with mental illnesses because a lot of my friends go through that and it's hard to see.

4. I used to write fanfiction (one direction fanfiction) on a website called quotev and the most I have gotten was almost 100 favourites so I'm still in shock that here over 1000 people read my stories.

5. I don't have a lot of friends, I have maybe 3 friends I see out of school, and two of them are rarely. 

6. I like to read a lot, my favourite books are the fault in our stars, looking for alaska and to all the boys I've loved before.

7. My favourite bands are The 1975 and 5 Seconds of Summer. I listen to a lot of others though, my music taste is everything except techno and country.

8. I have watched A LOT of tv shows but my top favourites are Supernatural, Glee and Bates Motel.

9. Je parle un petit francais

10. I have met Robin Williams.

11. I have seen Celine Dion, The Jonas Brothers, Bruno Mars, Carly Rae Jepsen, Ed Sheeran, One Direction and 5 Seconds of Summer live.

12. I like to take pictures and worked my butt off to buy a canon camera.

13. My celebrity crushes are Dave Franco, Luke Hemmings and Colton Haynes.

There you go! I tag poetryirwin doodlepenguin TaylaWeisbarth sspinkie and