Tag #1

I was tagged by poetryirwin (my smol bean) to do this. But me being me, I'm gonna alter things.

RULES:
1. You gotta post the rules
2. You can tag someone else if you want
3. You have to write your own questions for those who tag you (i'm also gonna answer the ones she was asked CAUSE I WANT TO OKAY)
4. That's it.

HERE WE GO:

What's your favourite sad song?
Well shit, here we go. I love The Lonely by Christina Perri and Love Love Love by idk who but yas.

What's your favourite album of all time?
Besides SLFL :-) It's I Like it When You Sleep For You Are So Beautiful Yet So Unaware Of it by the 1975(aka baes)

What's your most favourite lyric?
"She had a face straight out a magazine" and "don't fall in love with the moment and think you're in love with the girl" (Robbers and She's American by baes)

If you could have a superpower what would it be?
Flying or invisibility. Maybe reading minds. 

What's the last song played in your library?
Fragile Bird by City and Colour.

What concerts have you gone to?
Celine Dion, The Jonas Brothers, Carly Rae Jepson, Bruno Mars, Ed Sheeran, One Direction and 5sos.

Recommend me any underrated artists?
The 1975 lmao or like legit, JAMES ARTHUR FUCK YEAH

If you could have a collection of something what would it be?
Cd's lol or concert tickets (I always keep mine)

What career do you really wish to have? 
Youtuber or Author. 

Fave superheros? 
Spiderman and the Hulk.

Celebrity Crushes?
The list is endless but I'll narrow it down to five. Luke Hemmings, Dave Franco, Shawn Mendes, Jack Gilinsky and Wesley Stromberg.

If you could do anything in your life what would you do?
Publish a story that becomes a future film.

Favourite bands/artists?
If it aint obvious, 5sos and The 1975.

Favourite comic-book superhero?
Spidey

On a scale of 1 to 10 how awesome am I? 
You're an 11, bean.

Two artists you think should collab?
Ed Sheeran and The 1975 or Adele and Sam Smith.

What would your cringey myspace name be?
I don't know, but I once had a twitter name as goonalala.

Favourite TV show?
Supernatural all time but Glee and Bates Motel.

Favourite 90's show? 
FRIENDS.

If you could live inside any fictional world what would it be?
Wonderland.

Favourite dog breed?
Pomeranian.

NOW I ASK:

1. What's your favourite book? 

2. If you got married and your spouse decided to change sex's(transgender), would you stay with them? (shoutout to dr. Phil)

3. A guilty pleasure song. (Embarrassing song you can't help but jam to)

4. Guilty pleasure's in general.

5. Favourite childhood tv show.

6. If you could only see one more concert in your lifetime and it could be ANYONE living or dead or broken up, who would you see?

7. If you were offered 10 billion dollars and handed your dream job straight into the business but had to leave town forever and not say goodbye to your friends or family, would you do it?

8. Do you keep a journal or diary? If so, would you publish it if you were given a million dollars per copy sold?

9. What is the worst movie you have ever seen?

10. What book would you like to be seen made into a movie?

I tag theycallmeclifford TaylaWeisbarth -PrettyAsh gorillxz and fabmuke (bc bae but she doesn't know I exist but I love her so I'm gonna tag her anyways in hopes of getting a new bae lol)