Chapter 9

*adalee*

I wake up to the sun beaming in from the curtains. Ugh what day is it today? Oh yeah Sunday tomorrow I go back to school....great that means I have to see the 5 bone heads. Well better make the most of it.

I check my phone for any messages and I notice I have one from an unknown number.

Unknown:
Good morning love sleep well? By the way you look so cute when you sleep xxH

I roll my eyes and walk downstairs to the kitchen where I smell something oh so delicious. Pancakes!!
Yummy!

"Good morning Ads" Annabelle greets

"Morning" I reply with a smile

"Have any plans for today the suns out maybe you should do something outside with some friends"

"Yeah I might lay out awhile and invite Jase over. Do you know when my parents are returning?" I ask while stuffing my face with pancakes.

"Um they called about an hour ago said they have to stay in New York a little whole longer they send their love and a present"

This always happens whenever they go on a Business trip of some sort they send their love and a gift hoping that this will make up for their constancy of being gone and not around during my teenage years. Like when they traveled to France they sent me a pair of Christian Dior sunglasses and matching purse. Or when they went to Italy they sent me some Italo Zucchelli jewelry. This is how they their sorry is by sending gifts I don't complain I just wish they were here so we could be a normal family.

Annabelle walks back in the kitchen and hands me a box. I open it up to find Black and Tan Michael Kors shoes. I see a little note that reads

Ads
We miss you like crazy! Sorry we are so busy hope this makes up for it! Call us soon! See you soon darling!

Love
Mom and dad

Typical note. Just like the others. I just sigh and toss it back in the box. Annabelle notices and quickly says something

"Hey cheer up ads, hey how about you go get your swim suit on and go tan and I'll make one of my famous virgin margaritas?"

"Yeah sure thanks Annabelle!" I reply taking my box and heading upstairs.

Hmm what bathing suit should I wear?

I have so many. I lay out a bikini that is a red bandana top and red bottoms and a black lace bikini top.

BEEP BEEP!

I hear my phone go off and quickly check it

Unknown

Wear the red one. I bet it will look so sexy one you;) xxN

Uh gross and how the hell do they know which one I might wear.

Just to piss them off I put on the one with a black lace top and the bottoms that tie on the sides which is also lace.

I grab my sunglasses, tanning oil, towel, and magazines.

I walk outside to see Annabelle setting my drink down and setting up the music that's attached to the iPad.

I take a sip of my drink "mmmmm so good! Thanks annabelle!"

"You're welcome dear enjoy this peace!" She smiles walking back inside.

I sit on the chair and out my sunglasses on when my phone beeps...i bet I know who it is.

Unknown

You just like to agitate us don't you. By the way you look smokin in that bikini....but it's even better on the floor. Xx L

Gross. I roll my eyes and grab my magazine and get lost in my SEVENTEEN fashion trends and gossip.

"Hey babe! Looking pretty fine if you ask me"

I look up from what I was doing a notice a curly haired boy standing over me.

"Excuse you, you're blocking my sun" I retort

"Watch your mouth love. I wouldn't want to teach you a lesson out here" he grins.

Ugh can I have one day to myself without them!

-----------------

Sorry it's short it's late here! I live in Texas by the way! I'll update again soon!

Thanks for everything! 2K reads! Woop y'all are awesome!!

Keep it up! Follow me,vote,comment!

Love y'all

Meg's