Chapter 4

*Ari's POV*

I rolled my eyes. God, she and Lou are perfect for each other. She's like a splitting image if him BUT in female form. OH YEAH! I BE COOL!

'Alright, El. Whatever floats your boat.' I said sighing as I put another bite of cake into my mouth. 'Oh, a lot of things float my boat, some of them that only one person can do.' She replied, making her eyebrows dance.

I laughed so hard that I could hardly breathe. 'YOU ARE SUCH A PERV, EL!' I yelled, in between laughter. 'Guess Harry's rubbing off in you huh?' I asked. This time it was her turn to laugh.

'You would know! A little birdie told me that he wouldn't stop flirting with you at the airport.' El said, again making her eyebrows dance. 'Yeah, but he should know that I'm not interested. He's hot and all, but he's just not my.....' I trailed off, racking my brains for the right word.

'Type?' El supplied. I shook my head, frowning. 'No, more like ideal, ya know? He's sweet but just not what I pictured my ''man" to be.' I replied. She nodded her head. 'I get what you're trying to say. But, Ari? Don't ever stop yourself from dating, okay? Some day you will find him.'

I nodded my head, absentmindedly. If only she knew.

.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.

We collected the lads order and drove back home, belting out the lyrics to Cher Lloyd's Want U Back. I entered the door first, only to be attacked by Niall. 'Did you bring my FOOD?' He yelled, and might I just add, IN MY FREAKING EAR!

'Niall, my love, I wouldn't yell in my ear if I wanted to produce Niall Juniors.' I threatened. His eyes went wide as he scrambled off of me. He went and hid behind Liam, who had come out of his room by now. I got up, brushed off imaginary dust and straightened my clothes. Looking up, I shifted my gaze to Niall, glaring at him while he cowered behind Liam.

The others had come out of their rooms by now, and I broke of my one-sided glaring contest with Niall to follow El into the kitchen. I made separate plates for all of them, putting their food on the plates and yelling for them to come and get it.

The boys all strolled in, smirks plastered onto their faces. THAT'S I realized my mistake. 'OH MY GOD! HARRY'S RUBBING OFF ON ME! LIAM, SAAAVVVEE MEEEEEEEEEEEE!' I yelled, running out of the kitchen, only to hear the lads burst into laughter and a fain 'hey!' which I guessed was probably from Harry.

I locked myself in the bathroom and jumped into the shower, to rid myself of all the dirt and dust from my venture to the world outside. GAH! WHY AM I SO DRAMATIC?

Wait, don't answer that. I'll answer that for you. CAUSE BABAY, I WAS BORN THIS WAY! THAT'S WHY! I lathered myself with pomegranate body wash and massaged my hair with again, pomegranate shampoo. After rinsing myself, I rubbed myself dry and tucked the towel neatly in, so that it wouldn't fall.

I walked out of the bathroom expecting an empty room but NOOOOO! Someone had to be sitting there, on my bed. And that someone happened to be Zayn.

'Um, OI! EYES UP HERE!' I snapped my fingers at him, noticing that he was overly checking me out. He blushed, looking up at my face, once he had thoroughly checked me out. 'Um, I didn't know that you would be semi-naked! I promise!' He said, his tone apologizing.

'Jesus Zayn, you say it like you didn't like the view.' I said, smirking. He blushed even further. 'I'll be leaving now.' He said as he got up from his place on the bed and made towards the door.

'Why THANKYOU, kind sir!' I said, mockingly. 'DON'T TEASE ME!' He yelled, before exiting my room. I locked the door and asked over to my suitcase, pulling out a white full-sleeved shirt, a dark green jacket and a pair of denim jeans. I changed into them, slipping my feet into a pair of softies. What? I like being comfy.