Chapter 1

Vision:

Vision was bored. There always hat to be 2 Avengers at the Facilty. But after the...Civil War and the split of the Avengers, he was alone.
Mr. Stark and Mr. Rhodes were at the Avengers Tower. Well maybe it's Stark Tower again. Anyway. He thougt about visiting Dr. Cho. She had always been nice to him. He often talked to Friday but he couldn't talk about feelings with her. She is an AI after all. He often visited Ms Maxim-Wanda's room. He knew he shouldn't but he couldn't do anything else. That's when he heard it.  He's been sitting on Wanda's bed when he heard a little cry. He stood up slowly and listened carefully. He was the only one in the building. Who cried? He heard it again. Vision notized it was in his head. But who could...Wanda!
She was the only one who could talk to him that way. But how? She was miles away. In the prison. He didn't knew their connection was so strong. He tried to get into her mind so he could see through her eyes and talk to her. First nothing happened but then he heard little voices. They were shouting. But why would somebody shout at Wanda? She was the nicest person in the world. He concentraited and closed his eyes.
He froze when he saw what happened to her. He saw Mr Barton, Mr Wilson and the man who could make himself big and small. They're shouting at a man who stood in front of him, well in front of Wanda.  The man hat a remote in his hand with a big red botton on  it. With a big smirk in his face the man pushed the button. Then he felt pain. It was like tousands of knives would pierce into his neck. Somebody's hurting Wanda. HIS Wanda. He could feel her fear and her pain. The men keept shouting at the monster who hurt his Wanda.
He could feel how her eyes filld with tears.
"Wanda? Wanda can you hear me? Are you alright?", he tried to ask her.  He could have slapped himself. Of course she was not alright!
She just got shocked!
He was so relieved when he he heard a  small whisper. "Vizh?"
"Wanda! Oh my- Wanda are you hurt? What have they done to you? Where are you? Please answer me!"
"Please stop! You're giving me headacke. I.....have been better. But how can you talk to me?"
"I don't know Wanda. Where are you? I'm coming to you."
"No Vizh. I'm still in the RAFT. They had put a shockcollar on my throath. If you come you'll get one too. And I don't want that."
"But I can't let them hurt you Wanda! Don't move I'm coming!"
"...Vision I can't move. They had put me in this horrible jacket. My hands are cuffed behind my back."
He walked througt the wall and begun flying towards the RAFT.

Wanda:

"Wanda? Everythin' Ok?", asked Clint.
Vision had just told her he'd be there in a couple of minutes and she accidently let out a laugh. He was so cute when he was worried. She smiled. Wait. Cute? C'mon Wanda. Push you're feelings aside! You're in a fucking prison!
"You're not insane, are you?", asked a really worried Sam.
"What? Why would I be insane?", she asked.
"Well you kinda laughed and then smiled. You've just been shocked a few minutes ago. I do not think thats healty", replied Scott. The Ant Guy.
"Oh no that was just because...", luckyly she could stop herself in time. She couldn't say why she did that.
"I just remembered a joke a friend of mine said. It wasn't even funny. It's a good memory I don't want to lose." C'mon Wanda! Don't be stupid. You need to find a way to tell them that somebody's coming.
The door opened. Everyone stopped talking. The man who just shocked Wanda came in.
"What are you talking about? I told you no talking!! Or do you want to see the little witch screaming in pain? " he said.
He walked over to her celland pulled out his favourite toy. Slowly he put his finger over the button and pushed it. Wanda screamed and fell to the floor.
She lifted her head and looked at the others. But they all were looking at something behind the man. There he stood in a dark blue dress shirt and jeans.
"Vision!", Wanda cried.
The man turned around only to get a punch in his face.
Vision let the man fall to the floor  and  looked at her with wide eyes.
"What have they done to you?!" He hurried over, walked througt het cell and hugged her. She wanted to hug him back but her hands were tied together. But she didn't care. She pressed her face to his chest and started crying.
"I'm here Wanda. Everything will be fine now" the red man said.
"Grait. Now I'm late." said a
They turned around to see Steve standing at the door.
He walked over to the man lying on the floor took away the remote from him and pushed the small button. The cells opened.
Vision quickly removed the jacket, the handcuffs and the shockcollar. He brushed his fingers over her red throat and whispered I'm so sorry. Then he picked her up and walked througt the cell with her.
"You know I can walk right?" a blushing Wanda asked
He apologied and put her down then he looked at Steve.
"Mr Stark does not know I'm here. Not yet. And I won't tell him because I'm not planning on going back. I would be happy if you allowed me to go with you."
"Wait what?" asked the only woman in the room.
"I can't leave you Wanda. After they took you I was alone. And I missed you. A lot. I do not want to leave you again. And I-"
He was interrupted by her throwing her arms around him and kissing him on the cheek.
"Sorry to ruin the moment but I think we should go" said Sam.
"Right."
"C'mon guys. I came with a quinjet." said Steve.
Wanda let Vision go and grabbed his hand. Then the group made their way to the quinjet. While Clint sat in the pilot's seat Wanda sat down next to Vizh. Everything will be alright. She leaned on his shoulder and he put an arm around her. And for the first time in weeks and in the arms of the person she loved the most she slept without nightmares.