Chapter 6

Vision:
Vision flew as fast as he could to the Avengers Facilty. He needed to grab a few things for Wanda. It didn't take him long to arrive. The phased through a wall and floated towards her room. As he stood in front of it he had to think at the times Wanda told him to knock and use the door. He still remembered the day when that started. He had to inform her that she was too late for training and he had walked through her door while she was getting dressed. She only wore her underwear and tried to cover herself with a towel. After that she had ignored him for days. The following week she explained him why everyone knocks and uses doors.
But that's another story.
Now he opened her door and walked in. He was very suprised to find Ms Romanoff sitting on Wanda's bed.
"Ms Romanoff? This is Wanda's room"
"Call me Natasha please. And I know that this is Wanda's room. That's why I'm here. I know where you are going to go and I thought I help you" she said and gestured towards a suitcase that stood next to the door.
"How do you know?"
"I know everything" she stood up and and walked over to him. Then she handed him a letter.
"It's for Clint. And I think you should take a car. You can borrow mine if you want"
After that she walked out of the room but then she turned around.
"Oh and good luck with Wanda"
Then she left. He looked around in the room. He noticed the little red box next to the suitcase Natasha had packed. But how did she know that Wanda needed that? He took the suitcase and walked out of the room. Then he remembered something and turned around and walked back where he came from. He looked at her guitar. That was the first thing she brought with him. She had told him that Pietro always wanted to play the guitar and that now she wants to learn how to play. After she brought it, he thought her how to play. He had told her, he could play any instrument because he has JARVIS's memories and JARVIS had access to the internet. He took her beloved guitar and put it in it's case. Then he walked out of the room again and started walking towards the garage where Natasha's car was.

Wanda:

"Aunty Wanda? Aunty Wanda wake up."
She felt a little hand on her shoulder and opened her eyes.
"Lila? What are you doing here? It's past midnight" she said after looking at the clock.
"I had a nightmare. Can I sleep here today?"
Wanda looked at the little girl and smiled softly.
"Of course you can sweetheart. Come here"
She moved so Lila could lay next to her. Aftef she was in bed she put an arm around Lila and whispered:
"Good night Lila"
But the girl was already asleep. She placed a little kiss on her forehead and looked at the child and wondered why she came to her. But she was too tired so soon after that she also fell asleep.

Vision:

He arrived at the Bartons' farm past 3 o'clock in the morning. He had parked the car a few miles away so he won't wake anyone up. With the bags in his hands he flew over to the house and scanned it to find Wanda. He planned to stay in the room she was sleeping and waiting for her to wake up. He searched the room and flew through its wall. He put the suitcase next to a chair and he placed the red box on the nightstand. As he did so he noticed that Wanda was not sleeping alone. Next to her was a little girl, not older than 7 years. She must be Lila Natasha Barton. Wanda had an arm around her like she was protecting her. He smiled at what he saw and sat down on the chair. On the little table next to him were 7 books. He took one and looked at the title. "Harry Potter". He took the first one and started reading it. He had heard there are films about the books. He could ask Wanda if she wanted to watch the movies with him.
- 7.48 am-
He just started reading the last Harry Potter book when he heard something. He looked up and the little girl moving. She sun must have woken her. She sat up and looked at Wanda. Then she climbed out of the bed and started walking towards the door. She must have heard something because she turned around and saw him.
Her eyes widened and she grinned at him as she notized who it was. She opened her mouth to saw something and Vision put a finger on his lips and pointed at Wanda who was still sleeping. The girl nodded and walked over to him. Still grinning from ear to ear she looked at him with big eyes.
"Good morning. Are you Vision?" she wispered and Vision was suprised how young she sounded.
"Good morning Ms Barton. Yes, my name is Vision. Have you slept well?" he whispered back as he put the book back on the table. The girl giggled and put a hand on her mouth so she won't wake up Wanda.
"Have I said something funny?" he asked frowning.
"You said Ms Barton" she said still giggling a little "My name is Lila"
"Of course, Lila" he smiled.
"You're really pretty. I like red." Vision was suprised. Nobody ever told him he was pretty before. He found himself smiling again.
"Thank you Lila. That's very nice of you. You're very beautiful yourself" Lila giggled again.
"You're voice is so cool! Are you from England? Daddy told me people who are from England speak different."
"No I'm not from England. I was born in New York"
"You are so cool! Did you know that you are one of my favourite Avengers?"
"Well I know that now. May I ask who your favourite Avenger is?" the red man asked.
"Daddy of course! Then Aunty Nat and Aunty Wanda. Then you and Thor", the girl said excited. "Are you staying here? Like Aunty Wanda?"
"If you're parents don't mind then, yes I'll stay"
Lila wanted to say something when Wanda turned around. The other two looked at each other.
"Come with me. We can go into the kitchen so Aunty Wanda can sleep. I don't want to wake her up. She looked very tired yesterday"
Vision had to smile at how nice Lila was. She took his hand and they walked out of the room. As they arrived at the stairs Lila stopped.
"The stairs make a loud noise when you walk on them. We have to-" she started whispering but she stopped when Vision picked her up and flew down the stairs. Lila guided him into the kitchen. After putting Lila on a chair she asked what he wanted to eat for breakfast.
"I do not have to eat." he answered and watched as Lila grabbed an Apple from a bowl. She looked at him frowing.
"But when you don't eat you die" she took a bite from her apple.
"I am not a human person Lila. I'm not like you and your family."
"You look like a human to me"
she said as she took another bite.
"I do not look like you Lila."
"Mommy told me that people who have another skin color are just like me. And that it's rude when make jokes about their skin color. And that means that you are just like me. " she looked very serious as she said that. Vision opened his mouth to disagree as someone interupted him.
"She is right Vision." said a male voice that belonged to Clint Barton. The man stood in the doorframe in an old t-shirt and pyjama pants.
"Mr Barton. Good Morning. Have you slept well?" Vision tried to change the subject and it worked.
"Yeah. Thanks. Didn't you say you'd only come in a few days?" The man walked over to Lila, who started eating her secound apple, and kissed her hair.
"I could come earlyer. I hope that the fact I'm here doesn't bothers you."
"No no 's okay. Just wanted to know." He looked at his daughter. "And you sweety? I heard you moving around yesterday. A nightmare?"
The girl stopped eating nodded. "I went to Aunty Wanda".
Ah that would explain why Wanda wasn't alone thought Vision.
Speak of the devil.
He heard how someone came down the stairs while talking with someone. Soon a woman and Wanda appeared at the bottom of the stairs whispering to each other. The woman who must be Mrs Barton noticed him and stopped talking.
"What?" asked Wanda. She turned around to looked at the reason that made Mrs Barton stop talking. At him. Her beautiful green eyes widened and she put a hand on her mouth. Then, after he said her name, she ran towards him and wrapped her arms around him in a big hug. He hugged her back and kissed her hair.
Meanwhile Laura hit Clints arm and said grinning:
"You should have told me that they are together"

------------------------------------------------------
Hey guys! I just wanted to say that I'm going to Hungary next week for 3 weeks and I'm not sure if I'll have wifi there. If I don't, then I'll write the next chaps like I do anyway and post them when I come back. And just to make sure:
I'M NOT STOPPING THIS FF!!
~Bianka