Chapter 2

"Wanda? Wanda, wake up."
She opened her eyes and the first thing she saw was...a pair of clear blue eyes. Still half asleep she wondered who they belonged to. She almost got a heart attack when she realized that she looked straight into Vizh's eyes. But wait. How can she look into his eyes when she felt asleep on his shoulder? She looked around and saw a blue shirt.
"Shit" she thought after she realized her head is lying in his lap. She blushed dark red and sat up quickly. She started to feel dizzy immediatly. She felt a hand on her arm and turned around.
"How long was I asleep?", she asked Vision. When she looked around she saw nobody. Wierd.
" 3 hours 23 minutes and 45 secounds. I woke you up to tell you that we have to leave the quinjet behind. We're taking a van to Wakanda."
"Wakanda? Why Wakanda? I thought T'Challa is the king now and the last time I saw him he wanted to kill Bucky"
Vision explained her that T'Challa realized that it wasn't Bucky who killed king T'Chakka.
"Good good. Now why can't we just take the quinjet to Wakanda? Wouldn't that be easyer and faster?"
"Well yes but a quinjet can be tracked easily. And King T'Cha-"
"Okay I got it. Where are the others?"
"They are in the motel. Captain Rogers thought it would be for the best if we spent a night in a motel and get some sleep. The others already checked in 10 minutes ago. They told us we should check in later."
"Well let's go then. But what about you? You are well, you know red." Vision smiled.
"Don't worry about me Wanda. Do you remember when I went to Dr Cho last month because she wanted to talk to me about my abilities? Well she told me I should try something out."
He stood up and closed his eyes. First nothing happened but then the mind gem in his forhead glowed and she looked away. When the glowing stopped she looked back at him but what she saw made her heart stop. In front of her where Vision stood moments ago stood a very good looking man with blond hair golden skin and blue eyes in a dark blue shirt and jeans. It clearly was Vision, a look in his handsome face was enough. Vision waited for her to say something but after she stayed silent he begun to worry.
"Is this alright?"
"Wha? Oh yes yes it is. I mean you are." she blushed.
"Very well. I think we should join the others. If we stay here any longer they may get worried."
"You're propably right Vis."
Five minutes later they stood in front of the reception.
"Good afternoon. How can I help you?
"We'd like to have a room", said Vision.
"One room for Mr & Mrs ?" asked the tired looking woman at the reception.
" Paul Bettany and Elizabeth Olsen."
"Bettany and Olsen. May I see your passports please?"
While Wanda became nervous Vision put two passports at the desk. Wanda wondered where he got them from but said nothing and smiled.
"Okay. Your room is on the 2nd floor. It's room room 21."
They walked into the elevator and as soon as the doors closed Vision changed back to normal Vision.
Even thought Wanda liked how fake Vision looked the real Vizh was better. Wanda looked around and noticed a black backpack in Vizh hands.
Before she could ask where he got that from the doors slid open. Vision was blonde again and waited for her to get out of the elevator first. They quickly found their room and went in. The room was not that big. It had a small bathroom and all the other things that can be found in a cheap motel. She felt a hand an her arm and turned around. Vision, the red one, pointed at the backpack she noticed earlyer.
"There are a couple of clothes in that. I should go and ask Captain Rogers what we are going to do now. He didn't mention that in the quinjet. You should shower and put on something comfortable and go to sleep."
Wanda nodded. She liked the idea very much. After Vision left the room she grabbed a t-shirt and a pair of shorts and went into the bathroom. After taking a hot shower she felt better. She sat down on the left side of the bed and suddenly all she could thinl about was Vision. Why did he come to rescue her? He sounded so worryied. And how could he hear her?  She remembered how shocked he looked when he saw what the government did to her. Then it hit her. He liked her. Everything made sense now. The way he acted in the kitchen, how he looked at her in the meatings. When he never left her side even thought she was angry. He always had been there. She stood up and walked over to the door. She had to tell him. When - if! - he felt that way than-
She heard a knock on the door. Was he already back? No. He would have walked through the door. Who was ist then? While she still tried to figure out who it was and if she should open the door but then a tall figure phased through the door. Well he did knock this time.
"Captain Rogers wants us to join the others at the pool in five minutes. He said there's no hurry....Wanda?"
But she only heard the half of it. While he talked she walked over to him and stood right in front of him.
"Please don't freak out."
"Why would I 'fr-"
But he was interrupted by Wanda throwing her arms behind his neck and pulling him down to press her lips to his. She was kissing him. Wanda had never kissed anyone before  and she knew he neither. When he did nothing and Wanda started to pull away but then she felt a hand on her neck and his lips were back on hers.  Her hands were wandering from his shoulders up to his neck and also in his hair. Wait. 'Vision does not have hair' she thought and pulled away. He opened his eyes and looked at her.
"Did I do something wrong?" he asked worried.
"No. But I'd like to kiss you. The real you. Even thought I was really enjoying this, it fellt wrong. You're beautyful Vision. And I love you. I want to kiss you until I can't breath anymore and die. So please change back."
And he did.
"I....I love you too Wanda. Please don't die."
He kissed her again. But this time it was real.