Chapter 8

Vision:

It was 7:53 and that meant Wanda would wake up soon. His beautiful Wanda was sleeping next to him with an arm around his waist. The morning was one of his favourite parts of the day. He would watch her how she breathed in and out. And she looked even more beautiful without make up. Not that she wore much make up but still. He looked at the clock.
7:55. It was May 5th. The next day would be the 6th. One year since Sokovia. The day before was the 4th. Mrs Barton explained him why that day was so important. It was a reference to the movies Star Wars. He didn't really understood why but he still watched the movies with the Barton family.
"Mornin' Vizh"
He lowered his head to look at the person next to him.
"Good morning Wanda"
Still tired she placed a small kiss on his arm.
"What time is it?"
"It's 7:58"
Her eyes widened at his answer. She jumped out of the bed and grabbed something to wear.  Vision got out the bed and watched her movements.
"What are you doing?" he asked as Wanda started to lift up her t shirt.
"Getting dressed?" She turned around and he did too.
The only problem was that there was a mirror next to the door and he could see Wanda in it. In the moment he could see her bare back. She lifted a red sweat shirt to put it on and he quickly looked away. It would be rude to watch her getting dressed.
"You can turn around now," said Wanda
As soon as he did she begun talking "I have something very important to do now. You won't see me until  11 am. Cooper and Lila have something planned for you until then." She gave him a kiss and left. He walked out of the room and saw the two children in standing front of him. Lila took his hand and guided him into her room.
"Uncle Vizzie? Will you play with us? We are bored" ,she asked him. He said yes as Cooper walked over to a cupboard and took out a white box with the word "TWISTER" written on it. He knew something was up but he keeped his mouth shut and decided to ask questions later.

Wanda:
"And where did you met him?", Wanda asked as the two woman decorated the cake.
"At the circus where he used to work" The Sokovian's chin hit the floor. Wait, what?? Laura must have read her thoughts and explained.
"He and his brother were orphans. Their parents died in a car accident and they were adopted by a man who worked at the circus. His brother Barney 《 I think that's his name. If not I'll change it》was five years older than him and as soon as he turned 18 he left the circus and Clint. Clint was just 13. He preformed as an archer. He had been 15 when I met him. We became good friends. Then when he was 17 an Agent named Phil Coulson came. He worked for SHIELD. And I think you know what happened then."
Wanda was still suprised. Clint Barton had worked at a circus. And has a brother. That was new.
"But enough about us. What about you and Vision? " Laura changed the thema.
"Oh we're good. I'm very happy to have him. He is always there for me." she answered. There was no embarrassment in her voice, she was very comfortable with talking about things like that with Laura.
"That's good. And what about him? I heard he still doesn't know how to knock and use doors."
The corner of Wanda's lips turn up a little at that.
"Yes. Even thought I explained him why everybody knocks on doors and uses them after that, he still just walks through doors and walls without knocking first." Laura laughed then looked at the cake. It was made out of chocolate and Wanda had written 'Happy Birthday Vision' while Laura had decorated the side. The only thing left was the candle. She placed it above the word Vision.
"Go get the others. I'll get Clint" she told the younger woman.
Wanda nodded and went upstairs. She had a wierd feeling that something will go wrong. 'Bullshit', she thought and opened the door to Lila's room. What she saw made her laugh. The kids had forced her poor Vision into playing Twister. Cooper was sitting on the bed and watching Lila and Vizh. Lila's right hand was next to Visions left foot and her left arm was in the air. Her legs were somewhere behind Vision. His left hand was  under his right knee and one of his legs was still in the air.
That looked hilarious.
"Wanda" said Cooper. "Thank god you are here! Do you know how often we lost?"
Wanda shook her head as Vision looked up and smiled at her. He stood up and  held out a hand to Lila. She stood up and lifted an eyebrow.
"Your mom needs your help." she said to the kids.  That was tho code for "Everything's ready." The kids left the room quickly. She watched as they left but as she felt a pair of arms around her waist she looked up at Vision, who was hugging her like she would die any moment.
"I missed you" he said, his face pressed against her hair.
Awww. Cute!
"We saw each other 3 hours ago and you miss me already?" she asked as she wrapped her arms around him.
"I miss you everytime you are not with me", Mr Cuteness said.
She leaned up to kiss him.
"I have to admit, I missed you too. But now, there is something I wanted to show you. "
After he let her go she took out the tie she had borrowed from him.
"But I have to blindfold you first, so sit down"
He did as he was told and Wanda tied the tie around his head.
"Hold my hand and you won't walk against a wall. Ok. Now stand up"
As he stood she stood on her toes and kissed him again.
She guided him out of the room and down into the living room. She could see the Bartons watching them from the couch. In front on the couch, on a small table stood the cake and her present.
"May I ask why you had to blindfold me?" her boyfriend asked as he tried to follow her.
"It's a suprise" was her answer.
She stopped when they reached the couch he was supposed to be sitting in.
"Now turn around and sit down" he did as she said and after he was sitting Wanda moved behind him.
"You can take it off now"
Vision moved his hands behind his head and took off the tie. "Happy Birthday!" everyone yelled after he could see again.
"I don't understand", he told them confused.
"Aunty Wanda told us it's your birthday today", answered Lila.
"But I don't have any birthdays. I wasn't 'born' like you"
"Vision. I'm going to ignore what you just said and give you your gift" said Wanda. Before he could do anything a little red box was placed in his lap. The red box he had brought her.
"I don't want you to spend money on me" he whispered.
"Well it's Stark's money."
After a hesitating for a moment, he opened the box.
There were two bracelets in it. A blue one and a black and both of them had an anchor on them. He took the blue one out and noticed it had a little red in it.
"It'beautiful. Thank you Wanda.", he smiled up to her, "But why do I get two of them?"
Wanda grabbed the black one and explained.
"One is for me and one for you. These are friendshipbracelets. That's why they have anchors on them. "
Vision put his one on and smiled at her.
"Who wants cake?" Clint asked suddenly.
Soon Laura handed everyone a piece of cake and they started eating it. Well,everyone except Vision, who was looking down at his plate unsure.
"Come one Vizh. It's delicious. Try it."
He opened his mouth to say something as they heard the ringing of a phone.
Vision frowned and reached for the phone Tony gave him. He kept it near him every day.
"You should answer that. It's propably Tony asking you where something is. Again." Clint suggested.
The red man nodded and answered the call.
"Mr Stark I assure you I don't know whe-" he started but stopped talking. Everyone was looking at him. His face became suprised, then shocked.
"Vizh?" Wanda asked. "Who is it?"
First he did nothing, the he took the phone from his 'ear' and put it on speaker.
" -for his sister. Vision you need to get Wan-" The voice of Helen Cho got interrupted by another one.
"Where the fuck is my fucking sister?!"
Everybody stared at the device in Vision's hand in shock. They all (well exept the kids) knew who the secound voice belonged to.
Pietro Django Maximoff.

------------------------------

Yep. I just did that.  But lets talk about something else. Who's got Instagram? And who'd like to be in a Marvel Chatroom?
~Bianka.