Chapter 5: It's Unbelievable

Rachel's POV:

Life was so good, I mean today, December 1st was one of the best days I've ever had. Put it this way, I'm in a foreign country with my bestfriend, I met the famous band 5sos, and I'm face timing the Ashton Irwin(who may possibly like me.)

Ashton- "Hey Rach, what're you up to?"

Me- "oh you know, laying around. You?"

Ashton- "just thinking."

Me- "about what?"

Ashton- "just something that grabbed my attention and isn't letting go anytime soon."

I'm just saying, Ashton looks so adorable right now in his pajamas.

Me- "well is what you're thinking about a good thing?"

Ashton- "definately a good thing. I hope it'll never leave my mind."

Me- "well that something must be pretty good." I smirk at him.

Ashton- "it's not good, it's way better than good. And I think the girl I'm talking to knows what I mean." He winks. Oh my god he winked at me, does that mean I'm the one he doesn't want to leave his mind?

Me- "I have no idea." I say it with a straight face just in case.

Meanwhile in Sam's and Luke's conversation.

Sam's POV:

Me- "it's just us now.. Awkward."

Luke- "it's not awkward." We both start to laugh until he said doe thing else. "Your laugh is so cute."

Me- "just like you." I whisper this while I start to blush and hide my face.

Luke's POV:

Sam- "just like you." Did she just call me cute? she's the cute one here. Ahww she's blushing now. Adorable at it's finest. Should I pretend not to hear it, Nahh.

Me- "ahwww haha, thanks babe."

Sam's POV:

Did he seriously just call me babe? I must be dreaming, someone pinch me. My thoughts are interrupted when we hear a knock on our door. I glance at the clock, great it's past midnight. Past curfew and we'll have problems waking up. Just great.

I mouth to Rachel that it's our room check to make sure we're there and sleeping.

Luke just has a puzzled look on his face.

A few minutes later I tiptoe to the door checking to see if it's all clear, which it is thank god.

I walk back and say to Rachel that we should go to sleep before we get caught.

I go back to Luke.

Me- "luke, as much as I like talking to you, I need to go to sleep before I get caught and to get up for tomorrow."

Luke- "ahww, will you message me?"

Me- "I'd have to pay international fees though."

Luke- "pleaseeeeee." He put on a puppy dog face that was so adorable that it'd be impossible to say no to.

Me- "fine. You better feel special. Anyway I got to go, night." I smile all sweetly, trying to flirt with someone who's famous is hard considering they have so many fans flirting with them daily.

Luke- "goodnight babe, I'll message you on iMessage tomorrow."

I wave and click end. I close my laptop after shutting it down.

I hear a bit of Rachel's and Ashton's conversation.

Ashton's POV:

Rachel- "ash, I have to go. I don't want to get in trouble."

Me- "okay, just because a cutie like you doesn't deserve trouble." I wink at her. maybe it'll make it obvious I think she's cute. And may possibly like her.

Rachel- "ahww haha, night." She smiles, damn everything about that girl is perfect.

Me- " goodnight babe." I smile, yet I frown inside because i wish I could talk to her longer. She's so easy to talk to, I love it. She's perfection in the shape of a human teenage girl.

Rachel's POV:

Ashton is so adorable oh my god, I am an Ashton girl, so it's realistic for me to like him. But him winking and calling me cutie, was that a fantasy? I hope not though, all fingers crossed.

Me- "Sam can you turn off the lights?"

Sam- "yeah, sure. But can we talk about the best night ever for me anyway, tomorrow morning at the buffet."

Me- "DUH OF COURSE. What time is that by the way? I'll set our alarm."

Sam- "we need to be up at 6AM."

Me- "great, less than 6 hours of sleep. But it was so worth it." We both start to smile. But I break it off by saying. "Okay we need sleep." I tried to be serious, for once.

Sam- "okay, night dude."

A/N:

DANGGG, who knew they could be so flirtatious? Jk, lol I knew. Oh my god so I have over thirty reads now. Amazing. Mind blown. Anyway lol, sorry I haven't updated, I've been busy studying for the PSAT. I'm soooo nervous. I need to score high. Positivity is the key right? Getting back on track, ENJOY MY BEAUTIFUL PEOPLE. :) xx

ps, I like comments.