Chapter 7: The Next Level

Sam's POV:

Rach and I turn to look inside to see if they're there. No luck, but before I could turn around I feel hands covering my eyes. I put my hands on top of whoever's hands it was an turn around. As soon as my eyes are uncovered I see Luke.

He starts laughing at me. "That was a cute moment you must admit."

I blush because it was cute. "Yessss, it was."

I look at Ashton doing something similar to Rachel.

Rachel's POV:

I felt a hand come around my waist and one covering my eyes. Then I heard a "guess who" and a giggle. I immediately recognized the voice, it was Ashton's.

I said "Ashton?"

He laughed and let go of me. I guess I was right. I turn around and see a cute boy, whose name happen to be Ashton, smiling at me.

After that moment I guess you could say the fangirl side of me came out and I hugged him and said "you let go before I could hug back. Not cool."

We both laughed when he broke the silence and said "totally not cool. Make up hug later okay. We have museum to see."

I let go of Ashton and as we start walking to the door I look back to find Sam. But she's having a moment with Luke, so I shout "I'll meet you 5 minutes before we have to be back. You're welcome by the way." I just start laughing.

As Ashton and I start walking to the entrance it's really crowded on the outside and I kept being bumped by people. I didn't want to be mean so I couldn't tell those people bumping me off. I just don't have the nerve to do that. I'm too nice, that's my problem.

I decide to tell Ashton "Ash, I keep getting hit by people. Are we almost to the door yet?"

He looks at me starting to get hit so he walks to me and puts his arm around me. He became like my shield, and honestly speaking, best freaking shield ever. I felt so safe in Ashton's arms. Like nothing could hurt me. There's no way he would ever go for a girl like me though. Realistically speaking, he's the Ashton Irwin meaning he could get whatever girl he wanted. He had thousands and thousands of girls that would date him in a heartbeat. So why do I like him you ask, well there's always a chance. And I was always an Ashton girl. Nothing is going to change that. Once we get to the door he lets go.

Talk about party killer. The millisecond he let go the feeling of emptiness came. Once you get to hug Ashton you never want to let go.

Ashton broke my train of thought when he said "see that wasn't so bad now was it?"

I replied "no, because I had the best human shield ever."

We both blushed and laughed. Maybe I do have a chance of Ashton liking me. What am I thinking, but a girl can dream right?

Sam's POV:

Luke asked "so how long do you have?"

I replied "we have to meet back in 2 hours, then we see a play."

Luke frowned. "Two hours is so short. What play are you guys watching?"

I was unsure "I have no idea, you should come. Just follow our bus."

After I said this his spirits were lifted and he smiled. "Sounds good. I get to watch a play and hang out with you. Talk about killing two birds with one stone."

We both laugh and I say "ohhhh it would be you to say that Luke."

He broke the laughter and said "so you guys have to look at a museum for two hours? Let's get started."