Chapter 8: Uh-Oh

So for this chapter i decided to focus more so on Sam and Luke and next chapter I will focus a lot on Ashton & Rachel okay :)

Sam's POV:

After Luke and I reached the end of the fossil section I spotted a gift shop.

"LUKE OH MY GOD LETS GO IN THE GIFT SHOP"

He started laughing at me for being so excited.

"Sure" he replied.

We walked into the gift shop and I saw this dinosaur mask. I put it over my face and asked Luke "so how do I look?"

Luke's POV:

Sam had a t-Rex mask on. Damn it was so adorable.

She asked me how it looked I replied "you're the most adorable extinct dinosaur ever."

We both chuckled.

I walked over to where she was standing and picked up a mask to put over my face. "We can be dinosaurs together now. Here's to extinction."

We both start laughing until she says "wait, let's get these so we can take a picture."

We go over to pay and after ward we walk out and put it on. She hand her camera to a tourist asking him to take a picture. He takes our picture and she's showing me.

"Woah Sam, I love your camera."

"Thanks it's a canon."

"It's gonna be Mrs.Canon Hemmings. I shall marry it."

She starts laughing "in your dreams Luke."

She turns it of as we start walking past a vending machine with ice cream. I start walking past but she stops. She turns on her camera and takes a picture.

"Is that machine that special?" I giggle.

"We don't have these where I'm from, I wish though."

"Ahww, you're missing out on life."

I fake pout and she playfully hits my shoulder "that's okay, I have things there you don't have here." She smirks at me.

"Touché"

We start laughing again. Man we laughed a lot today, being around this girl is so fun. I hope she's not like this just because I'm famous. I hope not. Well then again she didn't know about us in the first place, it's kind of offending but it makes it a lot easier to believe she likes the real me.

I hope I can spend more days with her like this.

We walked in silence looking around as we walk back to the front. I decided to break it and ask "what school are you going to by the way?"

She replied "it's called Richmond or something like that."

I replied "hey that's my school. What year are you in?"

She said "junior."

I grinned at her "senior year for me."

She had a pretty good comeback "so basically you're calling me young and yourself old. Smooth Hemmings."

"We got a sassy girl over here now don't we." I winked at her.

She started chuckling before replying "I'm sassy and classy, get with it."

When we got outside we saw Ashton and Rachel waiting for us.

"I thought we'd be waiting for you."

Ashton tried to be sassy "well I guess you were wrong."

Rachel slaps him playfully and we all start laughing.