Chapter 4: Not Such Small Town Girls Anymore

Sam's POV:

We arrived at the hotel and we were welcomed by the head of People to People. His name was Mr.Sullivan, he gave us a little bit of information on our agenda for the next few days. I couldn't really focus, I mean how could I listen to someone speak when I'm in a country so beautiful, even at night. I felt someone whack my arm. "ouch" Rachel hit me, "snap out of it, you were zoning. We have to grab our packets."

We walk over to a desk with all our packets laid out by name, I see mine and grab it. When I opened it I saw my host family's name, what school I'd go to, my hotel room key for the next few days, and a checklist/scheduele to see what's required for me to do.

After quickly making sure I had all my papers, I went to the room I was assigned to. Turns out I am rooming with Rachel. Maybe we just got lucky. Anyway, we were given instructions that we couldn't go out after curfew which was 10 PM. It was only 8, but we had nothing to do.

Rachel's phone lit up, so I grabbed it and walked it over to her since it was plugged in and she was by the sink in the bathroom freshening up.

Not long after I started walking back to my bed I hear a scream. So I sprint to Rach screaming "WHAT HAPPENED?"

Rachel's POV:

When Sam gave me my phone I saw a tweet by Ashton from the band 5sos(and yes I am a huge fangirl over them for the record,) saying they were meeting fans in Sydney close to where our hotel was located. So I screamed.

Sam came running in screaming "WHAT HAPPENED?"

All I could do was scream back "5sos IS MEETING FANS NEAR BY WE HAVE TO GO?"

She replied "5 who now?"

I screamed back in shock "HOW DO YOU NOT KNOW THEM THEY'RE AN AMAZING BAND WITH VERY CUTE BOYS IN THEM. Now let's go."

Sam said "why would I- wait did you say cute boys? I'm in."

I don't even change out of what I'm wearing I just drag her out the door with my key. We walk outside and see a coffee shop with a group of girls screaming in front. I guess that's them.

We walk across the street and the group was already starting to walk away. Now there were 4 boys just standing there laughing. I nudged Sam and said "there, that's 5sos."

Sam- "damn, you were right about cute. Hey which one is that with the blonde hair and pretty eyes?"

I replied "who Luke, ohhhh you like Luke. You can have him just don't touch Ashton."

Anyway we walked up to them. I spoke up, "hi, you're 5sos. I'm a big fan."

Calum said "heyy."

Michael said "hiyaaa, so what's your names?"

I replied "Rachel."

Sam said "Sam."

Ashton said "hi Sam, haaahey Rachel." He could barely choke the words out. Was he nervous I mean his hands were glued in his pockets.

Luke said "hey Rachel, hi Sam." He even winked.

I nudged Sam. She started blushing but I can't say anything because so did I when Ashton said my name.

It got silent quickly after so I broke it by asking "hey, we were wondering if you guys would take a couple pics with us?"

They all replied "sure" while smiling, gahhh they were so adorable.

I took an individual one with each, a group one with them and a group with them, me , and Sam. In my individual one with Michael we did Charlie's Angels. With Calum he put his arm around me and smiled. I blushed a little I admit. Next was with Luke, I went on his back like he was piggybacking me. It was so adorable. Last but not least was with Ashton, he picked me up bridal style unexpectedly and smiled. I was blushing so hard and believe me I was FANGIRLING so hard on the inside. The group pictures we were all just smiling. Now it was Sam's turn.