Inseparable Psychos

Raquel Outfit and hairstyle at the top

This chapter will be short

Enjoy

Raquel Pov

" Well now that my needs are taken care off and mighty god was it good, I'm sore as hell "

" Guess what you'll and don't snitch, I am secretly with child, I'm pregnant "

" I know right what the hell well here's what happened, before I signed up for the dog rescue center thing my Shawny went on a trip that was 7 weeks long so it was the perfect time to get my tubes untied, he has no idea, no one does, it's my little secret but it's going to change after we meet up with everybody at our besvh house today "

" Mommy and her hubby planned a little beach cookout so this will be the perfect time to announce that I'm 4 weeks pregnant and I got the ultrasound the same day I got kidnapped, that morning "

" Don't be mad at me you'll, it's been so hard keeping it a secret for this long, I just been waiting for the right time to say something, now I'm at the best time "

-

" You nervous to see everybody " DeShawn said driving down the road towards their beach house.

" No why " Raquel said.

" You refuse to look at me when you get nervous, baby is there somethin' you wanna' tell me " DeShawn said grabbing her left hand kissing it.

" Don't tell him, you gotta wait Raquel, now is not the time "

" No, I just feels good to be home, I'm a little nervous to see our kids I
guess " Raquel said licking her lips.

" Why you lyin' " DeShawn said pulling up in the driveway.

" I'm not " Raquel said.

" How long we been together, you can't fool me even if you try, tell me what secret you keepin' " DeShawn said parking the car and took his keys out the ignition looking at her crossing his arms against his chest smiling with a slight smirk.

Raquel glanced at everybody coming out the house

" Thank you Jesus "

Raquel jumped out the car and Delanie ran in her mommy's arms alobg with Delilah

" My babies " Raquel said picking them up at the same time kissing their cheeks.

" We missed you mommy " Delilah said wrapping her arms around her neck.

" I know I missed you'll more " Raquel said putting them then while DeShawn was walkimg towards everybody.

Raquel picked up DeShawn Jr. spinning him around and brought him down kissing his cheeks

" Ok mom that's egnough " DeShawn Jr. said.

Everybody laughed

" That's my boy " DeShawn said taking him from her.

Raquel rolled her eyes

" Inseparable Psychos " Raquel mumbled.

" Yeah whateva, everybody Raq keepin' secrets now " DeShawn said.

" Spill it now " Imani said.

" Raquel that's just wrong, you could've at least told me, I'm your momma " Rena said.

Raquel smiled pulling a folded picture out her pocket and handed it to DeShawn

" What's this supposed to be " DeShawn said opening the picture and his mouth dropped.

" I'm 4 weeks pregnant " Raquel said and everybody's face dropped in shock.

" When did this happen " DeShawn said more concerned then pissed off that she would keep somehing like this from him.

" When you came back from that 7 week trip, I got my tubes untied while you were gone " Raquel said.

DeShawn smiled and out DeShawn Jr. down just to pick wifey up bridal style kissing her lips in excitement

RJ and Deja glanced at a car pulling up and no one knew who it was

" So your not mad at me " Raquel mumbled against his lips.

" Nope I'm happy, thank you Raq " DeShawn said.

" You welcome Shawny " Raquel said as he was putting her down and Raquel glance at everybody face dropped in hatred looking at Sebastian and some of his family members walking through the grass up to them.

Deja rushed to get everybody kids in the house and once she turned around a fucking war broke loose

To Be Continued