I Be Damned

Unconditional Chronicles is next and this chapter will be short

Enjoy 😘

" Yeah I think Trina is gonna' try and kill me when I'm vulnerable " Raquel literally blurted out and DeShawn was taken back with wide eyes.

DeShawn busted out laughing

" It's not funny " Raquel said.

She had egnough sex for one day

DeShawn got up and walked away to rinse the sex off

" I'm coming too " Raquel said getting up following him.

DeShawn was still laughing and Raquel was getting irritated

" Shawny I'm serious " Raquel said.

" She ain't go do nothin' " DeShawn said.

" That's not what my gutt' is telling me " Raquel said but they was now in the shower rinsing off each other bodies with wash clothes and minor soap.

" Fuck your gutt' " DeShawn said shrugging.

" You just got finished doing that and my gutt' feeling is real, it always has been, if you don't listen to me and try to stop this sonething bad is gonna' happen, Shawny Please I can't do anything I'm pregnant, I really need you on this one " Raquel said.

DeShawn sighed

" What you need me to do, I'll take care of it tonight " DeShawn asked and said?

Raquel smiled

She knew he would have her back like always

" Go to her, somehow trick her into confessing and if you have to kill her then make it look suicidal so no one is suspicious, we can't have shit on our record " Raquel said.

" Why me " DeShawn asked?

" You know why " Raquel said.

" And how I'm supposed to trick her " DeShawn asked?

" I don't know but nothing sexual " Raquel said.

" Yes sexual, especially after what I did to her earlier, sexual is the only way " DeShawn said.

" NO IT'S NOT " Raquel yelled as her lip quivered but just the thought of it broke her heart.

Even though it won't mean anyhing

It still hurts just to think about it

" Calm down " DeShawn said beginning to grow a headache.

" NO I'M NOT GONNA' CALM DOWN, IF YOU FUCK HER OR ANYTHING CLOSE TO IT I SWEAR FOH' GOD I WILL KILL YOU BOTH " Raquel yelled and DeShawn picked her up wrapping her legs around his waist and pinned her against the wall kissing her lips hard.

" Baby " Raquel moaned while DeShawn slid his dick inside her walls.

" Shut up and enjoy it " DeShawn groaned thrusting deep in her walls fast egnough where Raquel could still claw' his back and call out his name kissing and sucking on her neck.

Little does she know she's tripping about nothing

DeShawn will handle Trina his way just no sex

-

DeShawn banged on Trina door and decided against tricking her

He likes to get straight to the point so he can get back to his wife sooner

" WHAT THE HELL YOU WANT " Trina asked and yelled making her single door fly open?

" You plan on killin' my wife " DeShawn asked getting straight to the point?

Trina giggled

" Very soon " Trina said and DeShawn smirked moving out the way.

In came Imani charging at her

DeShawn doesn't hit women even when he really wants to, he can never bring himself to do it

Trina yelled not even running to move out the way or get away from her

This time Imani settled with punching her a couple times and kicking her in the gutt' until she was at her peak' of blocking out

Imani squatted down holding her up with her fist' by her blue tank top

She still had on the same outfit from before

Sky blue tank top and red shorts

" You lucky, I'mma' let you live for now, try anything and you'll be off to wherever sooner than you think, I Be Damned if anything happens to my best friend so if you smart and want to live your life, back off, do we understand each other " Imani asked with her evil eyes that nearly had Trina shitting bricks scared.

" Y-y-yes' " Trina stuttered and Imani punched her one last time knocking her our cold and let herself up and turned walking out.

DeShawn closed the door behind her

" Thanks " DeShawn said.

" When you'll high, when you'll low, I got you'll back " Imani said.

DeShawn just nodded his head

Damn it's been on hell of a day but now that they handled Trina but do you'll think there will be no more drama while they're on this 3 week cruise trip?

Find out in the upcoming updates