Feel Bad

I decided to be nice a squeeze this update in for you'll

You welcome

Enjoy 😘

The Next Day

Raquel Pov

" It's funny I forgave him but I still hate him, I still can't believe he did that to me "

" Ok maybe I tested him but that still don't make it wright, whoever that DeShawn was, I hate his gutts', that is not my Shawny "

" I still want to know what's his
deal? "

" I just feel like there's something he's not telling me and it hurts "

" I love my husband but I need him to be honest with me and let me know what's going on with him "

" Other than that I got out the bed just in my pajama shorts and long sleeve thin shirt and bonet on to protect my hair while I sleep "

" I don't feel like taking it off but I walked out the room feeling my depression kicking in and it's eating me up "

" I know just who to call too "

" Once I got in the living room I walked to the couch that had the phone on the table next to it and once I sat down and got comfortable I picked up the phone and called Dr. Bridges "

" I took off my bonet and played in my hair "

" She answered on the third ring "

Dr. Bridges: " Hey Raquel "

Raquel: " Hey doctor Bridges, I feel my depression kicking in "

Dr. Bridges: " Uh' oh' what
happened? "

Raquel: " I don't know, it's Shawny, he just I don't know seems different, yesterday he was drinking and I tried to stop him, be threatened me and that made me mad so I pushed him literally and he scared the hell outta' me picking me up slamming me back down on the couch, he broke the cushion "

Dr. Bridges: " Oh' my God, please tell me you're ok "

Raquel: " Physically but that's not..wow I look great "

Raquel cut herself off glancing at this month's magazine cover that was sitting on another couch that made her do nothing but smile