Remember Me

After I finish these double updates I owe you'll on this series then I'll update Beautiful Surprise 5 times

If you not familiar with that series check it out and that's all

Oh yeah this chapter will be boring

Enjoy 😘

2 weeks and 3 days later

Raquel Pov

Just DeShawn outfit

Raquel is actually wearing all black

Black shorts, black Polo colar top, black timberlands, black jewelry, and black shades

" Me and Shawny just got off the plane and the ride was annoying and exhausting but damn it never felt so good to be back in Georgia "

" That Trina bitch caught the hint, smart girl "

" It also feels good to have my Shawny back and I hope he never leaves me again, I never wanna' look at him and not recgonize what I see, that hurts me and he knows that so it'll be nice if he acts like it and quit stressing me out, I am with child or children, o can't wait to find out what were having so we can go through our garage and raid it for toys but we're definitely buying all the supplies we need for a nursery "

" I'm only 2 months, 4 weeks and 4 days pregnant and as soon as we get back home we get to take our kids to Disney World Resort next week, we're definitely packing for Florida and we're particularly spending the rest of the summer "

" Orlando Florida here we come, I miss our beach house "

-

DeShawn and Davion just gave each other a bro' hug while Raquel and Imani fake cried in each other arms

Davion and Imani was riding bavk in a range rover which is too simple for Extraordinary DeShawn and Raquel

They're riding back in a limo

" I'm gonna' miss you cry baby " Imani said and Raquel gasped playfully hitting Imani on the back of the head.

" I am not a cry baby no more, I think, uuuuh', fuck it new topic, I'm gonna' miss you too and don't be too crazy, be nice " Raquel said pulling away.

" I am nice I just don't like certain bitches that's all " Imani said.

" What about Fantasia " Raquel asked?

" She stood up for herself, me and her good, you just be the best you can be and call me whenever you need me " Imani said.

" You have my word, tell Davion I said fuck off " Raquel said.

They both giggled

" Leave my man alone Raq, aye' DeShawn you be on your best behavior, my best friend deserves it " Imani said.