Why Did I Marry You

We Need Each Other hasn't been getting no love...it's ok though ✌

I have no problem putting that series on hold until it does 😊

Anyways My Miracle double updates are next

Us Against The World updates are last because those will be the best ones and that book coming to a end anyway

Book 3 will be up uhhhh soon I guess but eventually

Raq and Shawny outfits at the top

That's all

Enjoy

A couple days later

" Raq I swear I'm finna' beat yo ass if you don't bring it out here, everybody ready to go but you " DeShawn said coming in their bedroom.

" I'll be out there when I'm out there, stop rushing me " Raquel said.

" Rushing you, really, you been changin' outfit for half a hour, pick one and let's go " DeShawn said.

Raquel and DeShawn was on their way to pick up the kids and spend the day with them but also share the quality time with Imani and Davion plus their son Davin Jr.

Imani is currently 8 months and 3 weeks pregnant

I mentioned in book 4 chapter Love Don't Change that Imani was 7 months pregnant with twins, boy and girl

Back to the story

" Ok just hold on " Raquel said walking inside the bathroom.

" I'm finna' leave yo' ass here " DeShawn said.

" Hold your fucking horses " Raquel said almost nearly yelling and DeShawn looked up from texing Rena on his phone.

" You betta' straighten' out that tone, watch how you talk to me Raq " DeShawn said.

Raquel rolled her eyes annoyed

She just hate being rushed

" Yeah whatever, there I'm ready, happy " Raquel said turning off the light and tossed her strap purse on her shoulder walking out the room.

" Keep it up " DeShawn said walking out the room behind her then ahead.

" Uggggh' Why Did I Marry You " Raquel said.

" Cause' I'm the shit and you movin' too slow " DeShawn said reaching the bottom of the steps and grabbed Raquel tossing her on his shoulder.

" Shawny what the hell, you always do this to me, I'm not a damn flont " Raquel said just sitting there.

There was no use of trying to get down knowing she wouldn't come out successful

" Short as you is, minus well be " DeShawn said walking out the double doors locking them behind him.

" Can you put me down " Raquel said.

" Nope " DeShawn said.

" Fine " Raquel said smirking and smacked hid butt.

" Oh hell no " DeShawn said putting her down and decided to let her take off but that don't mean he wasn't hot on her tail.

Raquel reached the black range rover and DeShawn got behind her grabbing her hands stretching them on the hood and sat his head in the crook of her neck on right side

" Me sorry Shawny " Raquel said.

" No you not " DeShawn said smacking her ass.

At least it gripable'

" You so right, you know me so well " Raquel said.

" I'mma' get you back far that later, get in the truck " DeShawn said unlocking the doors.

" Oh you not gonna' open my door " Raquel said.

" When was the last time I opened your door " DeShawn said getting in while Raquel stood there but then again he had a point.

He was never a door opener and she never had a problem with it

Raquel got it on her own and put her seat belt on

DeShawn backed out the driveway while Raquel put his seat belt on and kissed the side of his lips

" Mmmhhh' two more " DeShawn said.

" Greedy' just like DeShawn Jr. " Raquel said giving him 13 more instead.

Raquel counter in between the kisses

" 13 for 13 years " DeShawn said with a smirk.

" And 13 more " Raquel said grabbed his right hand locking fingers and kissed his wedding bands.

DeShawn wiped a falling tear and Raquel gasped

" Shawny " Raquel said covering her mouth somewhat shocked.

" I just can't believe we made it this far and our love never died " DeShawn said.

" I can't believe I'm alive and still have you by my side " Raquel said.

" You know I ain't goin' no where Raq, no matter how much shit we go through or just you, I'm here with you no matter what " DeShawn said.

Raquel just smiled

" No wonder why were together, it's meant to be " Raquel said.

" Just like when we were 10, look in the glove compartment " DeShawn said.

" Oh my god what now " Raquel said opening it and her eyes widened widened at a familiar piece of paper, the same piece a paper Shawny asker her to be hug girl then wife on.

" You gon' make me cry, why you didn't tell me you've been keeping this all these years " Raquel said.

" Cause' the look on your face when I choose to reveal it " DeShawn said stoppimg at a red light.

Raquel took this as her opportunity to take off his hat and hers then cuff his face kissing his lips deep

" I love you so much Shawny " Raquel mumbled on his lips.

" I love you more Raq " DeShawn said pulling away and Raquel put his hat back on and they pulled off.

#StrongestCutestCouple