I Didn't Know My Own Strength

Last chapter of the Extraordinary Love series

Forever ever

Black Love premeirs next

Don't play the youtube video at the top until you're told in the chapter

That's all

Enjoy

Raquel Pov

" Oh' my God we been through everything together "

" You'll saw everything "

" You'll thought I was gonna' give up and kill myself didn't yah' "

" Well I didn't and I'm proud of it "

" I guess I wasn't built to break no matter all the fucked up shit I been through, I still made it through it all, I'm a strong ass woman so try breaking me, you'll get broken in the process but I'm gonna' stay built "

" I Didn't Know My Own Strength "

" So for my final words on this series cause' I promise you'll this will not be the last you'll see of me, I extra peomise "

" You can make it through anything if you're not alone "

" Don't push people away, push them close so they can help make you strong again "

" Always find out the truth of your life and find out who you are but if it's bad don't let it weigh you down like I did cause' it will destroy you if you don't let it go and become truly happy again "

" You got to learn to move on and you never know, you just might need to go to a professional for help if you really feel like you need it, it's never too late to ask for help to fix you "

" I love you'll so much and see you'll soon "

" Really soon, kisses and hugs "

DeShawn Pov

" This will not be the last you'll see or hear from me so don't be too sad, everything gonna' be ok "

" Don't worry you'll I'mma' look after Raquel and our kids for you'll "

" I'll even keep her from cryin' "

" By the way we want a boy "

" For my last words, even men cry and get scared "

" That's nothin' to be ashamed of "

" See you'll soon "

" Don't forget about us "

" Go check out another series, you'll seen everything you'll needed to see this way "

The End

I Didn't Know My Own Strength by Whitney Houston