Funny Feeling

Enjoy

Raquel Pov

" I knocked on my mommy's door and our 3 little Jackson's opened the door, damn I just love my last name "

" My babies " Raquel said squatting down and embracing all 3 of her and Shawny kids in a hug.

Rena came to the door

" Hi you two, hey DeShawn how you been since the other day, did you'll color, is it a done deal " Rena said.

DeShawn chuckled

" Yep, I actually hope it's twins this time " DeShawn said and Raquel stood up.

" Wow you look different princess " Rena said.

" Really how " Raquel said and DeShawn walked off with their kids so he could get a head start on making sure they buckle up in the back seats of their range rover.

" You look more happy and calm " Rena said.

" Yeah it.." Raquel cut herself off looking back looking both ways slowly and saw nothing out the the ordinary.

" You ok Raq " Rena said.

Raquel still looked back with a straight face without replying to her mom

She just felt like she was being watched but she didn't feel scared at all

Just curious as be concerned

" Raquel " Rena said snapping Raquel out her trence.

" Huh' what you say " Raquel said.

" Are you ok " Rena said.

" Yeah " Raquel said and they gave each other a goodbye hug and walked down the steps.

" I am fine "

" Everything is fine "

" I am fine "

" Raquel " DeShawn said clapping his hands snapping his wife out of another trance.

" Huh' " Raquel said.

DeShawn gave her that looked

He knew something was up

" You good " DeShawn said and Raquel smiled feeling safe again.

" Yes let's go before Imani and Davion get irritated, then we gotta' deal with them " Raquel said rushing in the passenger seat.

DeShawn just shrugged getting in the driver seat letting it go for now but later it will be brought up again

He has to know what's going on with wifey so he can handle it

-

Raquel rushed in Imani arms while DeShawn and Davion just shop their heads smiling and pulled into a bro hug

Their kids ran off towards the playground

" Hey ugly short ass " Davion said.

" Fuck you and your thick ass eye brows " Raquel said.

" You know what Raq..." Davion began to say but Raquel smiled and cut him off.

" I know nothing just kiss it " Raquel said.

" Kiss what " Davion said.

" My ass, let's go best fran' " Raquel said walking off towards the circular path around the lake.

DeShawn was laughing

" How you put up with her " Davion said.

" Don't worry bout' it, come on let's
sit " DeShawn said walking towards a bench.

Davion walked beside them

Both father's was keeping a close eyes on their kids while their wives walked around the lake

" So how you been lately " Imani said.

" Great, I'm happy, me and Shawny are in a great place, our kids are straight and my pride in joy, plus I'm pregnant again but don't get mad but I got this Funny Feeling earlier " Raquel said.

" Oh shit what now " Imani said.

" It's nothing major, I just feel like somebody is lurking but in a very very invisible way " Raquel said.

" You not scared are you " Imani said.

" Nope I'm sick of that shit, this time I'm putting up a very confident fight that's why I'm going to this real self defense.." Raquel cut herself off flinching at a man by himself walking by past her and he gave her a funny look but continued to walk.

" The hell was that " Imani said.

" Ion' know, Dr. Bridges said I might be a little or a lot timid when it comes to being around other men by themselves sense I just got kidnapped and that's something I'm not gonna' heal from over night, I only feel comfortable around Shawny and aby other man I'm close to " Raquel said.

" I think you need Jesus but I understand, I'm not gonna' pretend like I know how that feels " Imani said.

" Yeah don't do that, I can't stand it when people do that, that's the quickest way to get me to 100 but you ready to deliver " Raquel said.

" Girl yes, this pregnancy kicking my ass but I'm happy we spreading our family " Imani said.

" That's a beautiful and natural thing " Raquel said.

" And always will be but you need to tell DeShawn about this Funny Feeling, he probably already got the hint anyway " Imani said.

" No no no no and no, how many times have I put him through this even though it's not my fault, the feeling will go away " Raquel said.

" But if it doesn't you still need to tell him, how you think he's gonna' feel if he finds out from someone else outta' wetlock, he has the right to know " Imani said.

" I'm just gonna' wait and when I feel like it's the right time then I'll give him the heads up, just not now " Raquel said.

" Fair enough " Imani said.

" I trust you not to say shit, I got this I'm gonna' tell him " Raquel said.

" Okay I got you " Imani said.

" Good " Raquel said.

Who could be lurkin

*clue*

who could be holding a grudge against Raquel Jackson, how'd she escape her kidnapping