Chapter 8

*SHARNI'S P.O.V*

Great first lesson is maths. Worst lesson and to top it off our teacher hates us. I'm right not sitting in the back with Brodie and Lora. Our teacher Mr Ryan hates us for no reason what so ever. "Mr Ryan I need help." Lora said with her hand up. Like he will see her. "MR RYAN!" Lora said louder. "He won't look you know that." Brodie said getting on with her wor. "Can you help me Sharni?" Lora said showing me her work. "Lora whats the question?" I asked. "Okay if you have three chocolate bars and Benny took one how many do you have?" "LORA ARE YUO SERIOUS!? THAT'S EASY!" I said laughing. "Sharni I know but he won't accept my answer and I'm not taking no for an answer." I stopped laughing. "What did you say?" I questioned. "I said three. Benny ain't taking my fucking chocolate bars." Lora said casually. This girl I swear. "Lora just try and get his attention." I simply isaid going back to my work. "MR RYAN!" Lora shouted. "AUGH ILL DO IT!" I said pissed off. "SIR RYAN OF TEEACHING!" I yelled at him. "SHARNI! Go to detenion!" He yelled. "Fine..." I said grabbing my bag. "We're coming with you." Brodie said getting up. "Yeah.. It was my fault aswell." Lora said picking up her stuff. "you girls are not leaving." Mr Ryan said looking at us red in the face. "Bye bye" I said leaving with the girls. Dentention here we come...

*DAIRA'S P.O.V*

I hate P.E. It's so stupid we have to do gym. "Mr Crest I don't want to do this.." I said at the teacher. "Daria I don't want to teach but I have to." T he teacher said blowing his whilstle. "Well no you chose to be a P.E teacher." I said correcting him. "Daria sit out." He said pointing to the beanch. Great. "Hannah you turn." The teacher said looking at her. "Okay" Hannah said trying to climb the rope. "Good job." He said. 

*RING RING RING*

"Okay kids you're free to go to your next lesson." He said watching us all run out. "What lesson do you have know?" Hannah asked looking at her phone smiling. "Umm.. Drama you?" I said looking at my timetable. "Art" she replied still looking at her phone. "If you are having text sex with James just say and I will go." I said laughing. "DARIA NO!" She said slapping me. "I have to go tell James I said hi." I said walking off. "You're a bitch." Hannah replied walking away. "SHUT UP YOU LOVE ME!" I screamed down the hall. 

I walked into drama to see Sharni and Luke. At least I have some friends in this class. "Hey slu+" I said love slapping Sharni in the face. "DARIA! DON'T USE THAT WORD IN MY CLASS! ALSO DON'T HIT OTHER STUDENTS!" Mrs Codel our teacher yelled. "Mrs it was simply a love slap.' I said sitting down. "Yeah don't worry miss I'll slap her later." Sharni said laughing. "You're lucky I find you girls nice." The teacher said sitting at her table. "Hey Luke." I said sitting inbetween Sharni and Luke. "Yo Dar." He said grinning at me. "No just no." I said to him. "Try another nickname." I said patting him on the back. He smiled and laughed. I really hope him and Brodie get together they are perfect! I looked at the teacher and dicided to pay attention. Drama was my favourite lesson so I better make the most of it. 

 *LUKE'S P.O.V*

Yay finally out of that lesson. I ave to think of a nickname for Daria. Maybe D? No she will take that in a wrong way. I walked out of the lesson with Sharni and Daria by my side. These girls I tell you are one in a million. Well no five in a million. "So Luke when are you going to ask Brodie out?" "Yeah come on man up!" Sharni and Daria said god they get to the point all the time. "I don't know. I don't want to rush. I will ask her out on a date." I said feeling proud I was making baby steps. "You would want to hurry boy." Sharni said shaking her head. "What's that supposed to mean?" "Brodie won't wait forever." Daria said answering my question. "Oh okay." I said. "Hey girls." I heard a familiar voice say. "Hey Danny." Sharni said giving him a hug. They are like best friends. "Danny? Really Sharni?" Daniel said shaking his head. "Call me Skip." He said walking beside her. "No that's what the boys call you. You're my best guy friend so I'll call you Danny. Unless you prefer Moon Pie." Sharni said seriously. "Okay then call me Danny." Daniel said giving in. 

*BRODIE'S P.O.V*

I had English with Jai so I walked with him. 'Hey cunt." I heard Beau say wlaking up to us. "Hey Beau." Jai replied. "Hey Brodie." Beau said giving me a hug as we walked. "Sup Beau Job." I said walking. "Where are the other faggots?" I asked Jai looking around for them. "I don't kno-" "MUMMY!" I heard Sharni shout whilst tackling me to the ground. "SON GET OFF ME!" I said pushing her off. "Hey guys I said to Daria, Luke and Daniel. "Hey" they all replied. "Where's James and Lora?" I said "hey guys." James and Lora said. perfect timing. "Okay lets go sit at the back of the oval?" Lora questioning. "Yep lets go!" Daniel shouted picking up Lora and running to the back of the oval.... Eww if I see them kiss I will puke. 

*LORA'S P.O.V*

"DANIEL IF YOU DON'T PUT ME DOWN ILL HURT YOU." I screamed. "Okay princess i'll put you down." He said putting me down so I was leaning on a tree. "Don't call me princess" I said crossing my arms. "Cupcake?" He questioned. "Hmmmm I don't know.." I said smiling. "Pleeeeaaaaseee!" He said putting his forehead on mine. "Fine. But only you can call me that." I warned him. "I promise only I Daniel can call you Cupcake." He said putting his hand on his heart. I giggled. He laugh but then became serious. "Daniel whats wrong?" I said worried. He started leaning in until there was no more room and our lips locked. Daniel pulled away. "Ummm.. Lora would you like to be ummm.." "Be your what Daniel?" I said. "Lorawouldyouprettypleasebemygirlfriend!?" Daniel said to quickly for me to understand. "I'm sorry say that again." "Lora will you prett please be my girlfriend?" He said again looking deep into me eyes. "Daniel Sahyounie.. I would love to!" I said kissing him.

Today so far has been the best day ever.