Chapter 21

*BEAU'S P.O.V*

I couldn't sleep not even a little. "Why would she?" I asked myself as I hugged her tightly in my bed. I reached over to my side table on Sharni's side and grabbed my phone. 8am dam I was up earlier than usual. "Sharni...." I started saying but had no reply. I slowly got out of bed trying not to wake her up and walked into Jai and Lukes room. "Brodie..." I whispered nudging her a little. "What the fuck Beau" Luke said looking at me shocked wondering why I was in his room. "I need to speak to Brodie" I smiled as she woke up. "Fuck off Beau" Luke said rolling over. "I think I really need to talk to Brodie" I said nudging her again. 

"What do you want Beau?" Brodie said in a fed up tone. "It's about Sharni" I said looking at her with sad eyes. "Oh umm okay Luke I'm going to talk to Beau quickly" Brodie said getting up quickly. We walked into the Kitchen being very quiet. "What about her?" Brodie said scarred of Sharni's well being. "I don't know how to say this fuck" I said sitting down tearing up a little. "I know what you want to say" Brodie said hugging me for comfort. "You know?" I asked looking ay her with anger in my eyes. "Know what?" Daria said at the door with Jai. "Ummm well-" "nothing" Brodie said cutting me off giving me a 'shut your fucking trap cunt' face. 

"Oh okay well we're hungry" Jai said walking into the kitchen over to the kettle. "I'll go get Sharni and Luke" Brodie said getting up and leaving. "You alright Beau?" Daria asked looking at me confused. "I'm fine" I lied in a shaky voice. I'm not going out with Sharni, but to me she's mine. 

 *HANNAH'S P.O.V*

I woke up to James kissing my collar bones. "James.." I started saying smiling widely. "Hmmmmm" James responded. "Stop it tickles" I giggled getting up. "Want breakfast?" James said getting up hugging me from behind. "Yes please" I smiled. "Good because we're going back to mine no one is home so we have the house to ourselves" James smirked. "That's sound like fun"  I said kissing him passionately. 

*LORA'S P.O.V*

I woke up in Daniels bed wearing nothing but his top. "Hey baby" Daniel smirked. "Shut up" I responded knowing what he was smirking about. ;) 

*BRODIE'S P.O.V*

"Luke... Luke.... LUKE BROOKS GET THE FUCK UP!" I screamed jumping on top of him making him groan. "Am I that heavy?" I asked looking shocked but only joking around. "No baby you're not" Luke said his cute then puckered his lips. 

"Come on I'm going to wake Sharni up breakfast is down stairs" I said getting up but being pulled back on top of Luke. "Lets stay here" Luke smiled a cheeky. "You would love to stay in the position wouldn't you?" I laughed getting up pulling a 'pedo' face. "Damm" Luke said as I walked out. 

*JAI'S P.O.V*

"What's the fuck is wrong Beau? You seem worried" Daria said sitting next to him a his body shook. "Yeah umm hey I'm going to go" Beau said as he stood up and walked to the front door. "What the?" Daria said looking confused. 

*BRODIE'S P.O.V*

I walked into Beau's room to see Sharni looking into his mirror in a bra and undies. "What the fuck are you doing?" I asked sitting on his bed sighing. "Nothing" Sharni said in a huff. "Well breakfast is down stairs. "Oh okay I'll go now" Sharni said about to walk out of the room. "Sharni wait" I called making her sit back down. "What's up Brodie pie?" Sharni said laughing. How do I tell her oh fuck. 

"Beau knows" I said looking at her sad. "Knows what?" Sharni said in a serious tone. "He knows" I said a bit louder. "About everything?" Sharni said getting upset. "Yes I didn't tell him he saw" I said looking down at the ground. "Has he told anyone else?" Sharni asked now scared to go into the kitchen. "No I told him not to" I smiled.