Chapter 5

*DANIEL'S P.OV*

Me and the boys went down to the park to met Lora and her four friends. I'm so nervous right now I can't think straight. All the other boys are just mucking around except Luke I think he is more scared his balls are going to turn purple because of this Brodie girl. Ahahaha Lol.

"DANIEL! STOP ACTING LIKE A WHIMP!" Beau yelled as he climbed a tree. He has nothing to worry about he always gets the girls unlike me. I'm always friend zoned or another boy take her. But not this one I really like Lora.

*DARIA'S P.O.V*

As we approached the boys the more scared we got. We don't usually meet up with five random boys. We soon approached them. "Hello?" Lora asked tapping who I think was Daniels shoulder. As she did this he jumped causing all off use to laugh. "Umm hi Lora.." He said while blushing awww. Daniel stood up and gave Lora a hug. "Oh these are my four friends Sharni, Brodie, Daria and Hannah." Lora said while pointing to us. "Hey girls." Daniel said giving us a wave. "Hey" we all said in sync. "Oi Skip who are these five?" A boy with a Dorito shaped face asked. We all looked to the ground embarrassed. "Beau this is Lora and her four friends Sharni, Brodie, Daria and Hannah. They were the girl we saw at the shopping centre." "OMG you're the one who made Luke piss himself?!" Beau said while giving Brodie a high five. "I DIDN'T PISS MYSELF BITCH!" A boy screamed running over to us. I'm guessing he was Luke. "I'm sorry about that." Brodie said looking at Luke in embarrassment. "Hey its fine." Luke said smiling. ;) "So who are these other two boys?" Hannah asked pointing to the two going down the slide. "Agh this one is my twin Jai and the other is my friend James." Luke said nudging both of them.

*HANNAH'S P.O.V*

If shit could get weirder. "So what do you boys want to do?" I said trying to break the awkwardness. "DARE OR DARE!" Brodie and Luke yelled in sync. Weird. We all looked at each other and nodded. "Okay but lets make it more interesting.." Sharni said with a smirk. "I'm listening." Beau said standing by her. "Girls vs boys. You dare us to do a dare and then we will." "Okay bbycakes but be prepared to lose." Beau said putting his arm over her shoulder. "Oh no I think it's you who should be prepared pretty boy." Sharni replied while taking Beau's arm off her. "Okay but whoever loses or doesn't do a dare will be punished by the winners." Jai said. Us five girls looked at each other then at the boys "Deal." Us girls said together. "GAMES ON MOLES!!!!!" Brodie said running to the swings.

*LUKE'S P.O.V*

"GAMES ON MOLE!!!" Brodie said running to the swing. Omg was she a character. I chased after her and sat on the swing next to her while everyone else say on the grass. "Ahahaha you peasants." I said laughing at everyone sitting on the ground. "Okay so girls go first." James said leaning back onto the grass. The girls looked at each other thinking what we should dare them to do. "OMG I HAVE AN IDEA!" Lora yelled. They all huddled and spoke about "1, 2, 3, BREAK!" The girls all yelled. "Okay shims we have a dare." Brodie said. "What is I?" Daniel asked curiously. "We dare you boys to lick the bathroom floor in the mall." Sharni said smiling. "OMG easy!" We all yelled. We walked about 10 minutes down the road then caught a train that took another two minutes. Then finally reached the mall. "Okay girls so we are just going go in there and do our dare." I said about to walk into the men bathrooms. "UMM LOL NO! How will we know if you all did it or not?" Lora said crossing her arms. "We will film it?" Jai said. "LOL no. We will just go in and watch." Brodie said casually. Well this girl wasn't scared I wouldn't be caught dead in the females. "Are you sure?" Beau asked. "Yeah its not like we haven't done it before." Hannah said about to walk it. "WHAT YOU HAVE DONE THIS BEFORE?" Daniel scream. "3rd grade long time ago, long story. K?" Daria sad walking in. We all shrugged our shoulder and walked in. "Ok 1, 2, 3.... EWWW YOU FERRAL FUCKERS!" The girls all scream running out. Lul. "You dared us to!" Beau yelled washing his mouth out with soap.

We were all sitting at the food court laughing. "Okay girls its your turn for a dare." Daniel said smiling. We whispered for about a minute and then we thought of one. We dare you....