Chapter 22

*BRODIE'S P.O.V*

"Can you come over?" Luke whispered over the phone. "It's 7am what the fuck why did you wake me up" I said rubbing my temple. I hate mornings. "Please bubba" Luke whispered again because Jai was sleeping. 

"I can't leave this early" I said walking out into the kitchen to see my Mum, Dad and my brother eating breakfast. "Brodie get off the phone now" Dad said putting pancakes on a plate for myslf. "Luke I have to go I'll come around later" I said sitting down. Luke sighed heavily "fine" he said then hung up. "Why is that cat here?" Mum asked refering to the kitten I named Forgotten. "I don't know" I lied. I've been feeding it of a night time and letting it in my room to sleep. 

*SHARNI'S P.O.V*

"You're a skank" Lora laughed as she woke me up screaming. "You love me" Lora said as she walked out my room. "Why are you here so early?" I asked looking at the clock seeing how early it was. "I don't know I was bored" Lora said as she walked inot my kitchen looking for food. "So I need to tell you something..." Lora started saying looking down. "What the fuck did you do?" I asked thinking she has probably broken something or set her house on fire and burnt it down. 

"Don't tell anyone and I mean anyone not even the girls" Lora said dead serious. "Ok what?" I asked also being serious. "I had sex with Daniel" Lora said smiling. "You what?" I asked looking at her. "I had sex-" I cut Lore off. "Ewwwwww" I screamed throwing grapes at her. "What?" Lora asked picking the grapes up and eating them. "My best friend had sex with my best friend" I stated. Yes the gremlin and I are best friends. "Oh okay I see" Lora said nodding her head. 

"WHY THE FUCK DID YOU HAVE SEX WITH DANIEL?" I screamed looking at her as if she was crazy. Yeah she is going out with him and all I know. "Because he's my boy friend" Lora said shocked at what I was saying. "No shit loser" I reacted saying it as if she was stupid. "I love him Sharni" Lora said disgusted in herself. "Why?" I asked. "Because he's.... He's just fucking perfect" Lora sighed smiling to herself. 

*DARIA'S P.O.V*

I woke up with tear stained cheeks. I'm leaving in three months and can't tell my friends because I'm to scared good one Daria. I walked into the kitchen to see my Mum rereading the letter. "Mum can you not" I said as I tried snaching the letter. "Daria I'm just rereading it's okay" Mum sighed heavily. 

My phone started buzzing indecating someone was trying to call me. "Hey Daria" Jai sang over the phone making me smile like an idiot. "Hello Jye" I said knowing calling him Jye annoyed him. "No don't that's mean" Jai said in a sulky voice. 

"Do you wanna come over?" Jai asked making me smile more. I love hanging out with him. "Okay I guess so" I said acting like I didn't want to. "Okay I'll see you soon" Jai said sending kissing sounds over the phone. "Okay bye bubba" I said then hung up. 

*SHARNI'S P.O.V*

Lora soon left because Daniel wanted her to go to his house. ;) 

My phone started buzzing in my pants. "Hello?" I asked sitting down on my sofa. "Hello bubba" Beau said sighing. "What are you doing up this early?" I asked looking at the time finding out it was 9am. "Do you wanna come over please" Beau begged making me giggle. "Who else is at yours?" I asked hearing over voice in the background. "Oh just Brodie, Luke, Jai, Hannah and James I think Daria is coming around also but I don't know where Lora and Daniel are" Beau said confused. 

"Oh trust me you don't want to know where they are" I laughed making him also laugh. "Okay I'll come around in a second I have to get changed" I said flicking through t.v channels. "Can I help?"