Chapter 24

*JAI'S P.O.V*

It's been a week since Daria left, we've skpyed and called as much as we can. Though really it isn't enough. I miss her so much, everything about her from her smile to her double chins.

"Jai, we're going to Sharni's house" Luke said walking to our bedroom door in swin truncks. "So?" "Do you want to come? I think it would be a good idea to get out," Luke said leaning against the door obviously fed up with the way I've been acting. "Yeah okay then give me a second" I sighed.

*LORA'S P.O.V*

"Daniel hurry the fuck up" I yelled waiting in his living room. "Sorry I couldn't find my bathers" "of course you couldn't, you can't find anything in your room" I said mad. "I'm sorry" Daniel said walking up and hugging me. "Okay, let's go" I said pushing him off and walking out the door.

*SHARNI'S P.O.V*

"Brooooooodie" I squealed chasing her around the house. "Sharni everyone is coming around soon and we're not ready," she said putting food out. "Where's your Mum anyway?" She asked. "Last time I messaged her she was at work, I don't know theses days" I sighed sitting down in my bikini. "So who's coming again?" I asked. "Luke, Jai, Daniel, James, Beau and the two girls" Brodie said doing her hair into a casual pony tail. "I should message Beau" I said out loud grabbing me phone.

To Beau: Bubba, when are you coming around? I haven't seen you in a while. :( x

From Beau: You saw me yesterday you duffa! I'm coming around soon with a little surprise. ;) xx

To Beau: WHAT IS IT? xx

*BEAU'S P.O.V*

I ignored Sharni's messaged as I walked into a small flower shop just out of Glenroy. "Hello, what are you looking for?" An older lady said smiling. "Some roses, for my girlfriend. It's our one month today" I said looking around at the varieties. "How old are you sir?" She asked. "Oh nearly eighteen, my girlfriends sixteen in a months time" I replied with a smile.

"Here, buy her a mixture of pink and white roses" she said picking out a few roses. Once she had and I had bought them I walked out.

From Sharni: Beauuuu. Hurry up! Everyone's here. :( </3

To Sharni: I'm nearly there, give me a second. xx :*

I walked up Sharni's driveway and knocked on the door, then put the roses behind my back. "Who is it?" Sharni sang out. "Open the door loser" I chuckled as she opened it. "Hury up then! Get inside" She pulled my arm. "Where is everyone?" "Outside in the pool, didn't want to wait for ya" Sharni giggled getting a drink of water. "Well that's good" "why?" She asked. "I bought you these" I said showing her the flowers. "Happy one month baby girl" I said pulling her into a hug. "Why dude you didn't have to" she smiled a bright, joyful smile. "But.. I didn't get you anything" she rubbed her shoulder looking down. "You didn't have to, you're all I need" I said kissing her forehead.

*SHARNI'S p.o.v*

Fucking hell that boy made me smile. I don't know what it is about him, not that who he is isn't good enough. When I'm around him I.. I just forget about all the hurt and pain in my life, like everything horrible going on just comes to a complete stop. I feel almost what you could say, truly happy with myself and my life.

*HANNAH'S p.o.v*

"Jai pass me another drink please" I asked smiling at him. "Jai... OI JAI-" "WHAT" he yelled. "Pass me another drink, please" I repeated in a softer tone. "Sorry, yeah sure" he said in an upset tone. "Fuck it" Lora said getting up. "Jai stand up" Lora said standing next to him. "Lora I'm okay-" "I fucking said stand up" she repeated. Jai stood up slowly next to her. "Why am I doing this?" He questioned. "Now scream" "what?" He replied. "Let all your anger and sadness out" "Lora I'm not sad or-" "you are, idiot, now scream" Lora said.

Everyone said nothing, confused about what she was saying, until she starting screaming at the top of her loungs. Now I have to admit it was funny as shit, until Jai started screaming too. Then Brodie, Luke, James even Sharni and Beau started, then sooner than later me.

"Do you feel better?" Lora stopped and asked him. "Yes, well no, but yes" Jai smiled slightly.

*LATER THAT DAY**SHARNI'S P.O.V*

"Okay, I have to go now, sorry guys" Lora said getting up grabbing Hannah's hand. "Yeah same, sorry" Hannah said as they both walked to the front door. "Wait bub" Daniel said getting up along with James. "Good bye potato pie" Hannah said to James giggling. "Bye bish" Lora said to Daniel punching his arm. "Fucking hell Lora" Daniel said rubbing his arm. "Okay we really have to get going" Hannah said pulling her arm out the door.

"So what shall we do tonight then?" Brodie asked looking at the five boys and myself. "Oh mah gawd girls lets have a sleep ova!" Luke yelled in a 'gay' voice. "Well he can do that" I giggled. "Can we order pizza?" Beau asked. "Always thinking with your stomach aren't ya" Brodie laughed. "No please I'm starving" I moaned. "Okay then we'll do that, get some movies maybe?" Jai suggested. "I refuse to go through another chick flick marathon" Brodie complained. "Fine we'll watch grave encoun-" "NO FUCKING WAY I SWEAR TO GOD WE'RE NOT WATCHING THAT" I screamed. "So that's a yes then" James laughed. Fucking hell.

*BRODIE'S P.O.V*

Around ten minutes into the movie the phone rang. "You want me to get that?" I asked Sharni who by now had her head in her hands cuddling Beau. "Yes please" she muffled. I walked over to the phone and picked it up. "Hello?" "Hello? Who is this?" A man with a deep tone questioned. "This is Brodie, Sharni's friend" I stated. "Can you put Sharni on the phone?" "Who are you first?" I asked in a stubborn tone. "It's her father" my face dropped and I felt a tingle down my spine. "What do you want?" "I want to speak to my daughter" a said in a rough, mad tone.

I put the phone down and walked over to her. "Sharni, it's... It's your Dad" I studdered. I saw her face drop and the sadness in her eyes grow. Her depression hasn't gotten better, but thank god it hasn't got worse, for now. "Okay" she said getting up and walking over to the phone slowly like it was a death trap."Should we keep an eye on her?" Beau asked concerned. "Beau, she'll be fine, I promise" I reasured him.

*SHARNI'S P.O.V*

"Hello Dad" I said silently over the phone. "Sharni, my baby girl-" "what do you want from me?" I questioned angry. "I'm moving back to Melbourne" I could just sense the smile on his face. "Why?" "We all want a change, Melbourne will always be our home" he chuckled. I slammed the phone down hard. "Sharni?" Beau said walking towards me. "Yeah?" "Are you okay?" He questioned.

"I don't even know anymore"