Chapter 16

*SHARNI'S P.O.V*

I woke up to a soft cry. "I'm coming Darby don't worry." I said getting up. I walked down stairs and picked up Darby. "What's wrong baby?" I said rocking him back and forth. "Sharni?" I heard a husky voice say. "Hi Beau" I said smiling holding onto the now sleeping Darby. "He just woke up I had to get him." I said putting him back into his 'cradle'. "I should of gotten him sorry." Beau said giving me a hug. "Oh no you came over and helped me you've done enough." I giggled into his chest. "Want breakfast?" Beau questioned me. "I can cook it don't worry" I said wlaking into the kitchen. "How about no" He said picking me up and putting me over his shoulder. "BEAU!" I squealed. "Go sit down" Beau said ushering me over to the breakfast bench. I sat down and watched Beau walk over to my fridge and take out several items eggs, bacon, toast and butter. Beau put the items on the table and started cooking. "Oh no! I need to grab one more thing!" Beau ssaid rushing into my pantry. What is that boy doing? 

I watched and saw him grab out one item. "I forgot he Nutella!" Beau said taking two spoons and opening the Nutella Jar. "Want some?" He asked offering the jar and a spoon. "Augh fine.." I said taking a spoon full of the chocolate goodness. "A good way to make someone happy" I giggle licking to spoon.

Beau put two plates of food infront of us. One egg, several pieces of bacon and a piece of toast. "Enjoy!" Beau said tucking into his 'master piece'. 

*LORA'S P.O.V*

I woke up to a snoring gremlin. "Daniel.. Daniel... LIL WAYNE IS IN THE LOUNGE ROOM!" I screamed trying to make him wake up. "WHAT OMG ARE Y-" I cut him off with my laughing. I saw him face red with rage. 

"Bitch"

"Poo"

"Smelly"

"Girl"

"Boy"

"Your a very mean person when you want you do know that right?" Daniel said sitting me on his lap. "I try my hardest" I said flicking my hair. "What are you doing today?" Daniel asked putting his chin on my shouldr. "Not you" I said laughing once again. "No I have work sorry" I said getting up taking off the onsie. I work at a small cafe in Melbourne Central. "I could come with you?" Daniel said grabbing my waist. "No you can't.. " I said doing my hair. "No fair!" Daniel whinned like a little girl. "Bye baby I said kissing him on the cheek. "Bah bye" He said as I closed the door.

*DARIA'S P.O.V*

I woke up around 8am and decide to go for a walk. I rang Brodie and asked because I knew she wasn't doing anything.

"Hello?" Brodie said in a deep sleepy voice.

"Get up I'll be at your in 5 minutes" I said sounding rude.

"What? Where are we going? What are we doing?" Brodie questioned.

"Lets go for a walk to Lora's work and get a hot drink aye" I said knowing Brodie would say yes.

"By me cake?" Brodie questioned figues she always gets cake when we are at a cafe. 

"Yes Brodie I will get you cake" I said reaching her door. 

"Okay... Just come in don't bother knocking" Brodie said 

"Bitch please I just got here I'm walking up to your room now" Isaid reaching her door.

"Hey" Brodie said as I sat on her bed. "Hey" Brodie was wearing an cream owl sweater with blue demen jeans and black boots.

I on the other hand was wearing a deer sweater like Mackle Mores with black legging and grey uggs. "Okay I have my money and phone lets go. 

*CAFE* *BRODIE'S P.O.V*

We reached the cafe 30 minutes after we started walking. "What would you like?" Lora asked with an annoyed tone. "Lora don't treat us any different from your other costomers. So don't look at us like that!" Daria said pointing at her. "Why are you guys here!" She whinned. "Well we want to know what you did yesterday?" I sai wondering if she was with Daniel. "I was at Daniel's. We had a night in." Lora said poshly. "They fucked!" Daria yelled a little to loud. "DARIA! No we didn't we had a cute house date." Lora said covering Daria's mouth. "So what do you want?" Lora said grabbing out a pen and paper. "Two hot chocolates extra cream bbycakes, one piece of carrot cake and a piece of vanila cake please" I said thinkinh of how yummy the carrot cake will be. "Your order will be right out slu+s" Lora said giving us the bird. "Soo.. How has your great life been so far?" I asked Daria. I do truly envy her life. "Shut up! It's shit." Daria said getting teary. 

"So.. How is Sharni??" Daria asked. "What do you mean?" I questioned. "Well gossip does get around about her Dad.. How is she taking it?" "Pretty good.. I think she doesn't want to talk about it. I understand though." 

Our orders came up nice and hot. "Here you two go!" Lora said sounding proud of herself. "These better be good or imma gonna complain" I said laughing. "Shut up and drink you drinks" Lora said slapping me over the head and walking away. 

*HANNAH'S P.O.V*

I woke up feeling strange.. I don't know why but I did, like something didn't seem right with  me. Oh well I thought to myself as i walked into the bathroom. Oh I see how it is. I got my period. What every girl wants(note my sarcasim). I feel shit know I know what's wrong. I don't know why but all i want to do is eat, watch movies and sleep. 

*JAME'S P.O.V*

I hadn't caught up with Hannah so I decided to text her...

JAMES: Hey what are you doing today? Xxx

HANNAH: Ummm.. Ahahah girl things?

JAMES: Okay be there in ten. Xx

I know it may seem weird but I have sisters. I kinda know what it feels like? Anyway I sent down to the local shops and bought several items such as.. Nutella, chocolate, Arizona. I also went into the dvd shop and rented two movies, one being the Titanic and the other being White Chicks. 

*HANNAH'S P.O.V*

Why does he have to come around? Like yeah it's not that I don't like him I really do, but now! Of all times I'm not ready and don't feel like getting 'pretty' today. 

I heard a knock the dreaded knock. 

I opened the dorr to see James with his arms full of my favourite things. "Hello beautiful" James said walking in giving me a kiss on the cheek. "Hello Jamie Pie" Isaid still in a daze. "Are you looking at me or the Nutella?" James said pointing to himself then the Nutella. "OMG JAMES THANK YOU BUT HOW?" I said finally coming out of my trace. "I have sisters" James said putting the items on my kitchen table. "Do I get a hug?" James said coming up to me open armed. "Oh I guess" I said jumping on him wrapping my leg around his waist and arms around his neck. 

James carried me into my bed while I held the food and Movies. "What movie?" I asked looking at them. "White Chicks" James suggested. I put the movie in and got underneath the covers hugging James. Half way through the movie I fell asleep in his arms. 

Being with him is the best feeling ever.