Arguments

"Why do you like her?" Lapis spoke up while her and Peridot were painting the walls of the fixed barn. "I don't like her I see that if I be nice to her enough that she won't turn on us". "She's unstable and ruthless she'll turn on us any way". "Well what if she wants to be a crystal gem"."Doubt it I'm not a crystal gem I'm just here for Steven and as of now its the closest thing to home I have". "I know she's not the brightest gem but she's still a gem and she's going through the same thing we went through and you know how rough that is". "It still is". Things got quite and soon with Jasper's help they managed to get the whole barn repainted. "It looks better"Jasper tried to lighten the mood. "It does doesn't it" Peridot did the same looking at Lapis who stayed quiet. "You got a lot more quiet than you were in that fusion Lapis". "Shut up!"Lapis turned around summoning her wings. "Oh go fly off like you do in every situation you get in always taking the easy way out I see"Jasper chuckled evilly. "You wouldn't understand you can't get anything through that small gem of yours!". "You don't need brains to fight"Jasper smirked at her reply. "So you agree you lake intelligence?"Peridot asked curious. "No that's not...um-well". "*mean giggle* oh I guess that back fired now didn't it Jasper?" Lapis said bitterly. "Ugh you guys are so boring where's the fun". "I'm fun"Peridot spoke proudly. "Sure brainiacs are soooo fun yeah right". "I'd have to agree with the monster here your no where near fun Peridot". "You guys are so mean". "Its in my nature"Jasper giggled roughly. "I'm just brutally honest"Lapis said flying back to the silo. "Hmpf!" Peridot huffed crossing her arms as she walked to her side of the barn. Steven just happened to walk in now. "Hey guys how are you". "Hi ro-...Steven" what brings you here. "I want to show you guys Connie". Both gems looked at Steven strangely. "What's a Connie?" Jasper said confused. Steven pulled in his friend. "Why hi there pewny human" Jasper did a fake toothy grin". She held out her hand to Connie who grabbed one of her fingers and shook it. "Hello nice to meet you what's your name". "Jasper". "Hey let me have a turn". Peridot pushed on Jaspers leg obviously not budging her a bit. "Ugh fine she's annoying anyway ". "Hi my names Peridot your Steven's friend he always talks about I've been wanting to meet you for light years!". "Wow nice to meet you too you must be peridot your even more energetic than Steven told me"Connie giggled. "Is that a bad thing?". "No no its awesome it gives you character your like Amethyst on a sugar hive". "Ummm yees?". "Well it was nice meeting you both". Jasper rolled her eyes at the nerdy human. "Well I'll talk to you too later I still have to introduce Connie too lapis lazuli".Steven left with Connie and headed to the silo. "Gees the pewny humans almost as nerdy as you are". "For the last time I'm not a nerd and I don't have time for you". Peridot walked fast to a chalk board and began to right down a jumble of numbers and letters that made no since to Jasper. "What is that?". "Mathematics". " looks weird". "I find it fun you just carry the 1 over hear × it by pie and you get the answer 365.2 repeating". "Uuuu?!". "Its OK Jasper your more of an athletic person that's why yellow diamond sent us here together we make a great team brains and bronzes" *cute soft smile*. "Yeah"*blush*. "Here what's 2+2?". "Ummm 8?". "You have a lot to learn". Within an hour Jasper new how to count to 100 and how to do addition. Even though she normally doesn't listen she actually took interest in Peridot's smarts. It was fun listening to her annoying but cute and nerdy voice. But after the addition she just got lost in Peridot's face. Peridot didn't take notice though. Soon both went to rest in the barn tomorrow Peridot agreed to exercise and learn how to fight with Jasper. The orange gem laid awake wondering how that would play out.